I felt his emotions through it and it told me everything he couldn't.

When we pulled away the doctor walked in. "Hi Ethan, I'm Doctor Williams. How are you feeling?" She asked. "I feel sore but I'm ok." I whisper.

"Okay that's great, you have a small concussion and a few broken ribs. I can send you home but you have to stay off you feet for about 3 weeks." She explains.

I nod. "I'll go get your release paper's." She replies. "Okay, thank you doctor." I whisper. She nods then walks out.

I look down and Gray is already looking at me "hey." He whispers softly. "Hii how'd you sleep?" I smile. 

"Good, I should be asking you that." He tiredly stretches. "You looked like you needed it more than me." I grin.

We look at each other silently and start laughing.

I could listen to his laugh all day.

The doctor walks in. "Here's your papers sign at the bottom and give it to the front desk on your way out." She points.

"Okay thank you doctor." I smile at her.

"No problem, take it easy and have a good day." She smiles back.

I sign the papers and grab my things. I put on my clothes and Gray and I walk out the hospital to his car.

I get in the car, which he helps with and we start driving. We make small talk the whole way to his house.

Once we get there he helps me to his room where I lay down and watch movies for the rest of the day.

Refresher :After Hazel and Darius fight at the park and they are now finally on good terms

Refresher :
After Hazel and Darius fight at the park and they are now finally on good terms.

                           ~~~~~~

I was woken up by my alarm again. I'm so tired I don't want to go but it's Friday.

thank god

Last day until the weekend.

I get up, shower, and pick out an outfit.

                Not the purse

It's Friday and I don't feel like doing a lot. I put on a white Nike hoodie, blue jeans, my white Air Force ones and leave my hair in it's natural wavy state.

Then walk downstairs. When I get downstairs I see Theo eating. of course Austin is waiting for Theo and I. Gray isn't there.

Kai, Adrian, Luca, Miles, and Milo have already left for work.

"Good morning sorellina." Theo says with his mouth full. "Good morning Theo and Austin." I tiredly yawn.

                         Little sister

"Hey principessa, you look exhausted." Austin says. I grab an apple and I eat it while we wait for Theo.

                       Princess

Once he's done we go and get in Austin's car and drive to school.

                            ~~~~~~

Once we get to school I walk in and go to class. I put my head down throughout most of my classes until we get to math. I hate math so I text the group chat.

A Series of disappointments 👹🌩️

Me:
Wanna skip? I'm too tired to be in math.

Liza boo ❤️:
Hella yeah.

Ria baby 🤤:
                     I thought you'd never ask.

                                              Cutie 😘:
Where we going? Can we get food?

                                  Handsome 😜:
As long as we take a smoke break.

                                    My heart 🫶🏾:
            Everyone meet up at my car.

Me:
Yes we can get food Cutie and we are definitely taking a smoke break Handsome.

Ok, I'm on my way

                                      Liza boo ❤️:
    Can we go to the beach after food?

Me:
Absolutely

                                       Ria baby 🤤:
                                                      Yeah

                                                Cutie 😘:
                                         Definitely

                                    Handsome 😜:
                                               Hell yeah

                                      My heart 🫶🏾:
                                               For sure

Liza Boo ❤️ = Eliza
Ria Baby 🤤 = Aria
Cutie 😘 = Griffin
Handsome 😜 = Cypress
My Heart 🫶🏾 = Darius

           ~~~~~~

We all met up at Darius's car and we drove to get food.

When we got our food we went to the beach and ate it together. We laughed and joked around for the rest of the day.

~~~~~~

AN: How do we feel about the nicknames????