s02dwy17

"love is always bestowed as a gift-freely, willingly, and without expectation. we don't love to be loved; we love to love. "
- lea buscaglia

why did she follow me here? she's been there outside the gate just a few minutes later we got inside... should i be warned or nag-o overthink lang ako... maybe i'll give her a chance to speak up of what are her intentions para malaman ko na rin kung ano ang pinakiusap ni one sa kanya in return of the good deed she had done for her... by then, malalaman ko kung ano ang pakay nya and if it happened, kung tama ang hinala ko, masabi ko agad sa kanya ng harap harapan na i'm better off single... ibigay ko na sa mga anak ko ang lahat ng time ko aside sa work ko sa ospital... soon, babalik na ako sa trabaho para malaki ang chance ko to overcome my depression... di na ito tama... matagal ng wala na si one and i should get back my old self for the sake of my children lalo na ngayon na wala na si liza sa buhay namin ng mga bata... i need to give assurance to my kids na hindi sila dapat mangamba na maagaw ako ng ibang tao sa kanila dahil sila na ang mas may karapatang mauna higit sa lahat at kailangan kong bumawi sa kanila for the years na i wasn't there for them... ni hindi ko na nga maaalaala kung kailan kami huling nagkabonding na kami lang... most of the time si liza at yaya ang andyan for them in providing their basic needs... and speaking of liza, i need to call her pa pala na we arrived safely here in cebu baka nagwo worry na iyon kina t's...

nagpaalam muna sya sa kateam nya sandali at hinanap ang kambal...

andon na pala sa room nya at kausap ang mama liz nila...

natuwa naman ang kambal nang nakita syang pumasok...

t's: mom, common! mama liz is on the other line... we missed her badly that's why we told her to follow us here in cebu... she will surely love this place mom, right?

liza: when i settled everything here, i will t's but of course it won't happen in a day... your tita kiara is still on her practicum...

the moment, doc jemalyn's face appeared on the screen, liza's tears begun to form and she tried to hold it the best way she can but she couldn't that's why she pushed the end call button... ayaw nyang ipakita sa kambal at kay doc jemalyn na her heart is aching... terribly aching of the distance they had... nasanay na sya na sa bawat pagpikit ng mata to have an evening rest and in every waking moment, ang kambal ang makikita next to doc jemalyn... the sight she didn't want to loss... and ito sa di inaasahang pagkakataon, bigla na lang nangyari na di man lang sya nakapag shield... buong akala nya, okay na sila... hanggang dulo na nya makakasama ang mag-ina ng baba nya...

akala nya, ang isa sa hiniling ng baba nya sa kanya ay imposibleng mangyari pero yun pala ay pawang akala lang... natawa pa sya if she can recall the moment when doc izabella asked her blessing to marry doc jemalyn dahil she opposed as in 100% talagang ayaw dahil for her mas deserved nyang mapangasawa si mamu ayumi nila lalo na may anak na sila... kinailangan pa syang kausapin ni ayumi bago nya binigay ang blessing sa kanyang baba to marry her everdearest baby girl...

and here she was, head over heels in love na sa babaeng inayawan nya para sa kanyang baba...

sa isip ni liza, "look at me now baba! i knew you're teasing me just like you always did, literally crazy in love with your wife...  those series of head shake you got from me when you fled to me to stand as mama of your kids and if possible marry your wife 'coz i don't know if i can keep my word... in spite of my hesitation to embrace the role as a mother to your kids, i found it as an easy thing for me to do and  i even  did it well but to be the wifey of your wife, it's really a big no, no, no to me aside from the fact that i had a gf whom i love the most, i can't see my future life with your wife baba! and i guess, it was all because she didn't see me too either as her future partner... just a plain in law was all she wanted from me... she even went home when i confessed to her my feeling and my intentions and i am now on a point of choosing between our siblings and our family business or follow your wife and children in cebu and even stay there for good..."

dagdag pa nya, "honestly baba, i really don't know what to do... please baba help me pick the best choice... the choice which i won't regret..."

a cool breeze seemed like hugging her tightly right then and there na nagpaiyak sa kanya and somehow nagpagaan sa bigat ng kanyang dibdib of being away  sa mga bata at higit sa lahat sa babaeng minahal na nya ng higit pa sa buhay nya...

an hour later, she tried to compose herself para makausap uli ang kambal at si doc jemalyn syempre...

napabuntong hininga na lang sya when she had 30 missed calls from doc jemalyn and a couple of lenghty messages too at agad syang nag return call matapos mabasa ang messages ni doc jemalyn...

di pa sya nakapag dial, t1 made a video call na kaya she accepted it right away...

it was doc jemalyn on the other line not t1...

she's about to say sorry and explain what went wrong but she was halted because doc jemalyn's ranting na for not answering her calls... pinagwo worry daw nya ito dahil nga sa bigla na lang naputol ang linya baka daw kung napano na dahil di na nakasagot kahit a single word man lang... sabi pa nya, iniiwasan ba daw sya ni liza dahil nong ginamit na nya ang account ni t1, agad naman itong sumagot... kung ano ano pa ang sinasabi ni doc jemalyn...

nang tumigil na sya dahil di sya nakakuha ng kahit isang sagot from liza, liza said, i love you so much..."

doc jemalyn replied, "i love you too!"

are we in peace now? - liza

we are but please don't make me worry too much about you... that's difficult to handle coz it will trigger my depression you know that well, right? - doc jemalyn

i'm so sorry mamu j... i just don't want the t's to see me cryin... i missed you so much and i just found myself about to cry when you appeared on the screen.. are they with you? - liza

no, they're with their granny... you want to talk to them? - doc jemalyn

no! i just want you and me this time... can you spare even just  a little for me? i really missed you big time... - liza

we missed you too kiddo... know that you are someone special to us and we love you too... i know you are strong and a fighter... soon everything will be okay... you will be okay... we will be okay... while we are away from you kiddo, please get back your life.. i want you to be happy... to have a happy life there... i will get back my old self too, i'll promise you that... i am just a call away kiddo and also the t's... please promise me that the soonest possible, you'll get back your life... i will be in peace here in cebu if you will... - doc jemalyn

i can't promise you that mamu because all i knew this time is that you and the t's as will as my siblings here are my life...it will be the life that i wanted to have... you are the missing pieces in my life... without you all especially you, my life is meaningless and not worth spending for... - liza

don't say that again kiddo! with or without us, you have to live your life to the fullest to make your parents and siblings especially your baba proud... make us all proud of you kiddo... i want to see you successful in your career and have a happy and decent life on our next meet up... we will be seeing you soon and when that time came, i want us both happier as we can be in the life we chose to live with... please promise me now kiddo... if you really love me, you will do it kiddo... you do, right? - doc jemalyn

napatango na lang si liza... while wiping her tears...

i'll hang up now... i need to check on our t's. it's already bedtime for them... i'll just call you back when they're already in bed so can  tell your bedtime story to them and you can wish us have a sound sleep... - doc jemalyn

tumango na lang uli si liza and said, "i love you so much mamu love... mwah!"

"i love you too, kiddo... mwah!" doc jemalyn replied before she swiped the end call...

somehow, the gesture of doc jemalyn took away the pain in her heart...

magawa kaya ni liza ang gustong ipagawa ni doc jemalyn sa kanyang buhay?

amping kanunay guys...