s02dwy06

"love is always bestowed as a gift-freely, willingly, and without expectation. we don't love to be loved; we love to love. "
- lea buscaglia

baby aiza: no! i don't need any from you anymore nor from mommy... you both give your all to each of your family... you even didn't mind to look for me when i stopped coming over your house...you both ignored me instead of giving even a portion of your love and affection... i decided to disconnect from you two and from now on, i considered you two as strangers at least in this way,  i won't be hurt and i won't get mad... nobody hates strangers and nobody likes to be with strangers... let's go beba... take me to your home...

doc izabella: i am begging you for a second chance baby please... let me make up to you baby... i want you back baby... come home to mama... stay with me... i thought,  you just love to stay besides your mommy that's why i just let you be... too bad because i was just assuming instead of knowing the real reason baby and it's wrong, i knew... please give mama a chance to prove to you that i mean it when i asked for a chance baby...

baby aiza: i said, i don't need you anymore. all i want is to be with beba...

naputol ang usapan ng mag-ina nang bigla na lang nanginginig sa lamig at di kayang i endure ito ni doc izabella...

"hey! baba.. goshed! baby loves call 911... mama's shivering due to inflamed fever... " utos ni liza kay baby aiza habang yinakap nya si doc izabella...

"she's just acting! " mataray na sagot ni baby aiza kay liza...

"she's not baby loves! " sagot ni liza sabay hatak sa kamay nito at  linagay sa leeg ng mama nya...  napa ouch ang bata the moment lumapat ang kamay nya sa skin ng ina...

"now, dial 911! baba needs care of her nephrologist,  baby loves! " utos ni liza kay baby aiza...

in a few minutes,  nasa er na si doc izabella at kasalukuyang tinitingnan ng doctor nya.

sa labas ng er naman,  kinausap ni liza si baby aiza...

an hour later,  biglang kinabahan si doc jemalyn nang nabasag ang pinggan na hinugasan nya...

tinawagan nya agad ang asawa nya pero di sumasagot... nag-alala at lalong kinabahan si doc jemalyn...

tinawagan nya si ayumi... di na mapakali si doc jemalyn ng nalaman nya na wala sa kanila ang asawa nya pati na si baby aiza and the last time na nakausap nya si doc izabella ay umiiyak at masyado na itong nag-alala dahil hindi pa nya nahanap ang anak nilang dalawa...

she's about to call liza but she was halted when a car parked in front of their house... agad nya itong sinilip hoping na asawa nya ang makikita but she was dismayed dahil sina yaya at younger siblings ni liza ang nakita nya but still she immediately opened the door and welcomed them...

"yaya..." doc jemalyn said then gave yaya a hug...

"langga..." yaya replied then gave a tap on doc jemalyn's back...

"good evening mamu j... " liza's siblings said to doc jemalyn while both gave her a kiss on  her cheek...

doc jemalyn kissed and hugged the younger siblings of her wifey then said, "glad to see you guys! how are you both?

"we're fine mamu..." magkasabay na sagot ng mga kapatid ni doc izabella...

good to hear that! your baba isn't home yet but she will be home anytime soon with baby aiza... - doc jemalyn