"Okay. So what about Sean?" Hank wondered and paced around a bit before stopping next to Ana's desk.

"Yeah, do we know anything about his movements?" She inquired, leaning back in her chair.

"Whatever he was doing there, he wasn't just passing through." Adam shook his head. "His phone puts him in Englewood for five hours before he was killed.

"And it wasn't the first time he camped out there." Kim chimed in. "Dumped his cell records, and the three months before his death, he was at that corner at least twice a week."

"That would explain the 2 grand in his bedroom." Jay muttered, referring to the money Latrell had found hidden in Sean's bedroom.

"Mm-hmm." Hank hummed in agreement.

"So with the extra cash Sean was bringing in and the cell phone evidence, it looks like he was working with Dante's crew." Hailey shrugged.

"And it's either that or he's working that corner without affiliation." Jay added.

"Which is a guarantee to catch three in the chest." Kevin finished, quietly.

"Yeah, well, it's all still speculation." Hank retorted. "We gotta know for sure."

"Do we know who's running that area for Dante now?" Ana wondered.

"Actually, you know what? We do." Adam nodded, reaching over and grabbing a file from where it was stuffed into a blue binder. "It's this cat right here."

He proceeded to pull a photo out of the file and handed it to Kevin, who then taped it up to the board.

"Okay." The older man gestured for someone to continue.

"Travis Laroc, 18, in and out of the system. Documented and self-admitted member of the Prophets. He's been in Dante's crew for about three years now." Adam informed.

"All right. So go talk to him. See what he knows." Ana ordered with a small shrug. "And nice work."

"Thanks." Hailey smiled, both in response to the brunette's words and to Adam who had just handed her the file he grabbed earlier.

Hank just turned and went inside his Office.

*Interrogation Area: A Few Hours Later*

Turns out Sean worked at a corner store and the $2,000 was what he had saved up to buy his father a new air-conditioner. It was also raining the night of the murder and the clerk saw Sean run after a girl named Erika with an umbrella, making her a key witness.

Jay and Hailey had been interviewing her but she refused to talk. Hank and Ana were watching from the Observation Room and they left when their Detectives stood up, meeting them out in the Hallway.

"She's scared. She's on probation. She doesn't wanna get jammed up." The male Detective explained in a low murmur.

"Or get her mom evicted." The blonde added as the small group began making their way towards the Bullpen.

"We got that." The older man nodded in understanding.

"So. . . now what?" The brunette wondered.

They rounded a corner and, as if on cue, Kim appeared behind them at the other end of the long hallway.

"Hey. We ran Dante's alibi. Turns out he really was in Milwaukee all week." She informed, walking over.

"Okay. Well that doesn't mean-"

"It does." The Officer sighed, interrupting Hank in the process. "We found video of him at a restaurant the time of the murder, ten minutes after the time of the shooting."