1.Ira part 1: W.I.T.C.H

And she doesn't wanna be anybody else
She's a woman in total control of herself
It's such a wonder to be under her spell
WITCH - Devon Cole

The sound of clacking shoes echoed against the glass walls, like crystal glasses toasting with one another. Pollen dancing around the air looked like pixies. They flew higher the moment the blond elf passed in the haste of fabric and jewels. Her dress was a beautiful sky-blue that danced around her figure as the wind danced around the trees, in the same rhythm as her golden hair bounced on her shoulders.

The sunlight shone through the glass walls and illuminated her golden eyes, strengthening the illusion of them being made of fluid sunshine. But she didn't slow down. She kept running until she arrived at her goal. Two gigantic oak doors.

She touched the doors with a soft caress, and they opened to the soft breeze.

Behind the door laid a library filled with the rarest books. It consisted of a circular room with a glass ceiling. The clear sky shone the room in a warm light as it swirled between the many books. They hid the glass walls of the room behind the bookshelves. And in the centre of the room grew a magnificent oak tree that was older than the palace. The palace was built around it. And the library became the centrum of the Glass Palace, the symbol of knowledge, one of the most treasured gifts in Lieta. The tree never lost its leaves, because if it did, it would be a problem for the books. Now that Arinya thought about it, it was probably with the help of magic that the books didn't have mould or just simply fall apart.

The leaves could almost touch the precious books as if nature itself wanted to engulf the knowledge.

"Princess Arinya, what are you doing here?" Asked in a soft and melodious voice. The blond elf laughed innocently at the other elf that stood beside a bookshelf. With a book floating above her open hand, she was lazily turning the pages with her other hand. Never touching the paper.

The elf had golden locks reaching her waistline that were decorated with braids and feathers. She was such a princess, wearing the traditional colours of light blue and silver. The fabrics were so light as the air itself and they were flowing around her legs.

"Good morning Youfiel." The princess nodded elegantly to the librarian, her eyes narrowed in joy and her elegant ears moved to the side in happiness. The princess nestled herself between the roots of the tree to slow down her breathing. "Mykolas is looking for me. I have to be dolled up for that stupid ball." Youfiel laughed in response. It sounded like crystal bells and her ears leaned to the side. She was fond of the youthful princess that still acted like a child.

"Ah, the babysitter. Already running around the palace searching for its princess." A voice spoke behind the tree and the princess wrinkled her nose. The man came from behind a tree, his hair the same colour as hers. And such as Youfiel's was decorated with feathers and braids. It just reached his shoulders. He was only wearing linen trousers and his torso was naked for everyone to see. His skin was a pigment darker than that of the other elves of Lietan heritage. The tattoos of illusion and sound decorated his collarbone. It was taboo for an elf to copy the signs of the spirits on their body. But Uriy was never someone who followed the rules.

"And it is not even 8 o'clock in the morning." He ended his stupid joke with a cheery voice. His ears were down and laugh wrinkles appeared around his eyes.

"Also a good morning for you, Uriy." Mocked the princess. She knew he had already heard what she would say. His magic was so valuable that even the queen didn't care about his rebellious phase. The princess knew he could hear her very own thoughts at this very moment and sang the most annoying song she could think of in her mind to discourage him from hearing what she was thinking. She gave him an evil glance when she heard him absently humming the song.