✨ASKING HER OUT?! ✨

Start from the beginning

PS: suspend kare?!!

KS: bhaago giraffe.....

HM: haan bakri...

Both ran out of the office. Pushpa ji was happy and proud that both stood up for each other and against the girls but like Dean, she needed to follow the rules and protocols of college. Both came into the canteen running where Mira and misri were already present.

MS: kya hua?

MR: koi punishment di?

Haseena and Karishma look at each other and shouts together," BAN GAYE PROM PARTY SE!!!".

" Kya??!!", Misri and Mira said unison.

HM: haan finally chutkara milgaya boring party se. Hum toh souch hi rahe the ki kaise avoid kare...

Karishma interrupts
Aur buddha principal ne khud hume ban kardiya. Ab hum karenge maaza.

HM: Misri baby be ready for night out. Full on Masti karenge puri raat.

KS: aur hum Mira k saath...

Misri and Mira looks at each other with a poor face.

MR: Karu... Vo...

KS: ab ye mat bolna ki tumhe uss topa night mein jana hai.

MR: maine pehli tumhe kaha mujhe bhi nahi jana aur hum bahar jayenge magar....

KS: magar?!🤨

MR: Arman ne prom party k mujhe pucha aur maine haan keh diya ab uske saath jana padega varna acha nahi lagta. Par mujhe nahi pata tum ban ho jaogi. Kasam se...

KS: bhaakkk!!!

HM: Misri hum club jayenge.

Misri held Haseena's arm trying to butter her," Hasu...!"

Haseena understood and jerks off Misri's hand," koun kutta hai vo?" Haseena asked angrily.

MS: Raj.

HM: maar jao uske saath ussi party mein.

KS: aur Mira tum kabhi apni Surat mat dekhna.

Karishma and Haseena storm off in opposite directions.
Later in the evening, everyone was busy in some or the other work. Pushpa ji took Noor Jahan to the party as she bounded well with her colleagues. Shehzad Mallik and Ayaan were at the restaurant. Barbie and Santosh still preparing for the engagement day while cheetah was as always with Santosh. Karishma was sitting idling thinking about what to do, scrolling through her phone. While Haseena was at home all alone pacing to and fro in the hall. She desperately wanted to go out.

HM: nahi yaar humare it bure din bhi nahi aaye jo uss chudail cum bakri k saath night out k liye jaye. Nahi... Nahi... Hum nahi jayenge uske saath.

Haseena was fighting with her mind and heart. Her heart wanted to go out and enjoy the night but her mind and ego didn't allow her to ask Karishma for a night out.

HM: haseena you don't have an option. Koi akele Jane nahi dega aur bakri k saath honge toh koi kuch nahi kehega. Par hum puri raat aur itne ghante uske saath nahi jhel sakte kahi murder na karde uska. Ya khuda kis situation mein phasa diya.

Haseena went into the kitchen pouring herself a glass of juice to calm down. Karishma enters the house and found it empty. She searches for Haseena, goes into the kitchen, and saw Haseena drinking juice. Karishma plans to scare her. She tip-toed in the kitchen stood behind her and shouts and jerks, Haseena's scaring her.

KS: GIRAFFE!!!

Haseena drops the glass which breaks into pieces.

"Bakri muh tod denge tumara....!! Kya chahiye!?" Haseena turns towards her and asked her in annoyance.