Seven: Tired

THE NEXT MORNING, INOSUKE POINT OF VIEW:

I woke up on the couch, which is where I had gone to sleep the previous night. I decided to go into the bedroom to see if both Tanjiro and the crybaby were there. They were. I walked to the middle of the layout, where Tanjiro had been sleeping soundly. I sat right behind his pillow, where his head had lightly been sitting. I looked at him, mostly his face.

I started leaning closer to him, until our lips touched. I didn't know what was happening, but I think I liked it. I let it last a few seconds until I finally let go and ran out of the room. I ran into the kitchen and hid in the pantry. 'Why did I do that-?' I thought, realizing what I had done.

I could only imagine what I looked like- a tomato..

I heard yawning and footsteps, and the coffee maker running. I opened the pantry door just an inch so I could see who it was. I quickly shut the door back up and covered my mouth, curling into a ball. 'Tanjiro.' I thought.

I could hear him walking my way. I huddled closer to the corner. The door opened and all he was doing was looking for ingredients for breakfast. He slowly looked down the line of shelves, but finally spotted me. Tanjiro looked at me and laughed.

"Inosuke, why are you in the pantry?" He said, wiping tears of joy from his eyes. "I was- uh- I was looking for uh- uhm..- I fell." I said, facing away from him. I sound so stupid, I imagine I looked about the same, as well.

I stood up and walked out of the cabin for a breath of fresh air. I knew it, the crybaby was right. Why would I even do that?! I feel so stupid. "Inosuke?" I heard. It wasn't Tanjiro, though. It was the crybaby.

"Go away." I shooed. Instead, he squatted in front of me. "Finally realized I was right, huh?" He asked with a smug face. I didn't answer.

"Look, just tell him. I know you don't exactly know what a crush is, but you really should tell him. I think you'll be happy with his reply." He encouraged me. I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe. Now just go away." I said angrily. He sighed and walked back into the cabin. I looked at the woods.

'No. You can't go back there, it'll turn out just like last time.' I convinced myself. I was starting to feel a little light headed, and my vision soon became blurry. I passed out after about 5 minutes of fighting it. I can't remember a thing before I woke up.

TANJIRO POINT OF VIEW:

I went outside to look for Inosuke, afraid that he could have run away again. I didn't want to jump to conclusions too quickly, so first I looked by the door. There he was, sleeping, or passed out from blood loss, cause he did look like he lost a lot of blood when we found him yesterday. I slipped my arms under him and picked him up, then bringing him to the couch. I put him down and put a blanket over him.

I yawned. I guess I didn't get much sleep. I shrugged it off and sat down, next to the sleeping Inosuke. I put my elbow on the arm of the couch, and rested my head on my palm, soon drifting off into sleep.

ZENITSU POINT OF VIEW:

I walked out of the bedroom, only to see Tanjiro and Inosuke sleeping together on the couch. It's so obvious they like each other. I even saw Inosuke blush like crazy around him this morning! He looked like a strawberry. It was hilarious.

They need to just kiss and get everything over with.