Two: "Where are we?"

TANJIRO POINT OF VIEW:

As I opened my eyes, I realized I wasn't outside anymore. I was in a building, lying next to Inosuke on a large sheet spread across the floor, and all of my wounds were bandaged. I looked at Inosuke, whose injuries were also bandaged, but also realizing he didn't have his mask and he would be upset if he lost it. I looked around for Inosuke's mask and couldn't find it. I didn't even know where we were.

I wanted to find someone and find out how we got here, but at the same time, I just wanted to stay in the room and stare at Inosuke. His face is so feminine and beautiful... and his lips are so perfectly rosy pink. I carefully got off the sheet and walked out of the room, looking for people. I finally seen a lady. She looked like Lady Tamayo, but she had green eyes and brown hair instead.

"Hello?" I said, walking closer to the lady. She slowly turned around and smiled at me. "You're awake? I expected you to be out longer, you were still sleeping when I brought you and that girl here an hour ago." The lady said, looking me in the eyes. I was beginning to feel nervous, so I looked at the floor.

"Uh, I'm sorry to call you out, miss. But 'she' is a boy." I said, trying not to laugh. The woman looked at me like I was crazy. "What, really? My apologies!" She said, bowing her head down.

(Sorry for the short chapter, but yk. I've no motivation right now. Next chapter will be longer, promise.)