back to reality

DURK
"DOCTOR HE'S WAKING UP!" A faint voice yelled. "Durk! Can you hear me?". "Hmm?" I mumbled opening my eyes. It was blurry for a little but i ended up seeing india,willow bella and Angelo and a whole bunch of other people staring at me. "What happened?" I asked confused. "You got shot and ended up being in a comma." India said.

"For how long?..HOW OLD AM I?" I yelled. "Durk calm down. Its was for 3 months and your still 25." India said calming me down. "I had a dream willow got kiddnapped and you and von fucked and you stabbed me then i woke up" I told her. Everyone looked at india and von in shock. "Nah never. Thats gang" Von said putting his arm around india's neck.

"Wait who shot me?" I asked. India and Von looked at eachother then back at me. "U-uhm polo did" she said. "Imma kill that nigga" i spat. "Calm down durk. The doctor finna come run sum test to confirm if you can get out or not" she said.

DAYVON
"Thats crazy folks had a dream we fucked around" I said putting the money in the vending machine. "lmao could never date a nigga with bow-legs" India responded laughing. I looked at her with a bland look on my face

 I looked at her with a bland look on my face

"Okay.."she said with her voice trailing off. Ian gone lie I did think lil folks was fine and all but thats durks bitch. Ian like that. "Stop running in the hallways bruh!" I semi-yelled at india. "IM GROWN" she replied. "Ion care you look dumb as hell rn" i said. "Nigga bye" she said.

I snatched her up by her shirt and pulled her into a room where nobody could see us. "Dayvon lemme go!" She spat. "i said stop running around" i spat back. "DAYV-" i kissed her to make her shut up and it worked. "Exactly shut the f-" she grabbed my hoodie and brought me in for another kiss.

I always give into shit like this.. I just said i wasn't like this and here i am..Fucking on my homies bitch. India sat on the counter and pointed to my pants. "What? You want it?". "You know i do". I smirked and pulled my pants down. "whats that?" I said pointing to the door.

She turned her head quick. I stuck it in while she was looking and she let out a loud moan. "Mhmm dayvon fuck.." "you wanted it now take it" I semi-yelled. "look at me" i pulled her head down. "I can't- go faster"

Nahh im Jp they aint fuck🤣

"Aight les go back to the room i got everybody they snacks". Dropping the chips and juices on the floor.

"Von lemme help you😂" india laughed grabbing half of the snacks and walking infront of me.

"Finally a nigga whats hungry as hell" Baby jumped up and down.

We all mugged him and he looked around at us. "What? Yall the ones not feeding us" he said.

"Baby im bout tired of yo ass, here" Throwing the bag of chips and a juice at him.

"HEY YALL" a Brownskin girl said busting threw the door. India squinted her eyes at her then her jaw dropped.

"What india? You know her" Furrowing my eyebrows.