Weirdo Hoes .

"You happy now?" India said as she let go from her & durk's hug. "Of coursee" Durk said sarcastically. "I hate you" India said laughing as she was going downstairs. Durk was getting his clothes out when he got a dm from instagram. Durk set his clothes aside and unlocked his phone. It was Von.

Kingvonfrmdao:Yo folks you on yo way yet?

lildurk:Yeah im coming now

Kingvonfrmdao:Ight the door unlocked

END OF CONVO.

India turned around to see durk leaving out the house. Durk didn't tell her he was leaving? Maybe he would be back soon she though to herself. She finished getting willow dressed and rushed out the door with willow in her hand. Right before durk pulled out india yelled. "DURK DERRICK BANKS!" Durk had heard her call his FULL name. He knew he was in trouble. He stopped the car and got out. India walked up to him. "You ain't tell me you was leaving?" she said Tilting her head a little. "I didn't know you were my mom?" Durk said with a sarcastic look on his face. "Mom or Not! You tell me where tf you going!" India said yelling. "Imma grown ass man I don't have to tell you shit if I don't want to!" Durk said shouting back. "You know what fuck you durk and yo petty ass bullshit". India said putting her hand in durk's face. "Get yo damn hand out my face. "Tf you like to get on my nerves, don't you india?" Durk said getting all in India's Face. "Back the fuck up nigga." "And what if I did? you wasn't complaining About me getting on your nerves when you had dis pussy in yo face"! India said walking off inside. Before she closed the door she flicked durk of and slammed it. Durk shook his head and got back inside his car.

DURK🤩🤍

I ain't even gone cap. India got on my mf nerves. I needed somethin to relieve the stress. I had though for a minute and figured out what i needed. I slid my phone out from my side pocket and called Von, He answered on the 1st ring. He a real one🤣.

Durk:Von Me and India jus got into a argument meet me at the studio around 5:30 tn!

Von:Damn folks🤣. But igh I'll see u der ig.

Durk: Ight bye cuh.

Bck wit Durk!

As soon as I hung up on Von I went to call a special somebody. I scrolled In my contacts until I found "Bae😘💋". I called the contact and waited.

Keyah:Hello?

Durk: Wassuh Keyah It's durk

Keyah: Oh so you finally got done with dat bitch?

Durk:Naw But I need sum guud guud Lemme slide over yo place

Keyah:Okay daddy😘.

END OF CALLLLLLL

At Keyah's Place

Keyah

As soon as durk knocked on the door Keyah was there waiting for him. When keyah opened the door Durk grabbed her shirt and pushed her on the couch!

SEX SCENEEE-

Durk took his and Keyah's clothes of and started kissing her. He went to her bottom part and started licking her clit.

Durk

I was eating Keyah out and I spelled my name in that shit. I had her moaning loud. I put my hand over her mouth and slammed my shit in. She was scratching my back and errything with her nails.

Indiaaa

Durk really done pissed me off with that shit. I suppose I did do a lil to much but idc, He should always tell me where he's going! what if there was an emergency and I didn't know where he was, But let's forget about that. As soon as I got in the Car I turned the radio on and ofc...Durk's song🙄. I was NOT tryna see him or HEAR his voice. "Uht Uht Willow we turning this off!" I said looking back at her "d-daddy" willow said struggling. "WILLOWW!" "YOU SAID YOUR FIRST WORD BABY"! I was so excited to call Durk but I remembered everything that happened at least 20 minutes ago🙄. "Mommy gone buy you some new toy's baby" India said cranking up the car.

AROUND 5 PM

Durk had met Von,Domonique, And booka at the studio. Durk was finally relived from all that bullshit India did. He locked his car and walked inside the studio. "Aye wassuh Folks" Von said dapping durk up. "Nun much lets get dis over wit" Durk said putting headphones on.

Durk

See im not like yall other rappers, When I get into da studio Im in my own zone. Ion care about the real world, No corny ass bitches, drama, NUN OF DAT🙅‍♀️! I jus spit whateva's on my mind, And dat's dat. I don't be slidin' through no blocks, I be slippin' by (Skrrt, skrrt)

How you fuckin' the same niggas that done killed the guys?
And you tried to suck my dick, called me a lie
I don't give your ass no cash, I just get you high
You a Thotiana, huh?
How you a Barbie doll, bitch, you ain't got a car
And you be fuckin' for that cash
You ain't got it, huh? (You ain't got it, huh?)
Bitch, you ain't got it, huh? (You ain't got it, huh?)
You ain't got it, huh? (Bitch)
Hoe, you ain't got it, huh? (She a eater)
Broke bitch, huh (She a eater)
You ain't got it, huh? (She a eater)
Bitch (Yeah)
Bitch, you weak, your ass a L, huh? (Let's get it, yeah)
Quiet as kept, you fuck with them real, huh? (Yeah)
I heard you fuckin' through your Zelle, huh?
You fuckin' on a nigga that killed my mans, huh? (Bitch)
Ayy, tell your man stay out my business, man
Put that bag on his head, I'm a businessman (Damn)
When I say it, niggas hop inside that minivan (Skrrt)
Ayy, kill him dead, off them Perkys sayin' anything (Damn)
Think you scared
Boona out that jam, he did eight, free the- "DAMN SONNN" Booka said running around the studio like a lil ass kid. "Booka you done messed my ass up boa" Durk said stretching "My fault boa dat freestyle go hard doe!, You gotta turn dis shit into a song" Booka said Jumping everywhere. I had thought back to the song I was making for india. Maybe I should finish it? Nah cause that bitch just tried to embarrass me infront our whole neighborhood, She ain't getting shit right now. "Maybe" I said pressing my lips together. "We finna take a break. Yall trynna go to wingstop?" Durk I said walking over getting my jacket. "You jus like India fat ass. always wanna eat". Von said mugging me. "Say sum else bout my bitch and i'll beat cho ass in 5 different ways" I said jumping at him. "Yo scary ass won't do shit" I bucked back. Just before Von could say something else I punched him in his mouth. Leaving us In a fight. "OHH SHIT" Dominique said laughing. "THE FUCK IS U LAUGHING FOR WRINKLEY ASS NIGGA BREAK THIS SHIT UP THE GONE KILL EACHOTHA" Booka said running to breakup the fight.

11:24 PM.

                                                                                        India Royale

India Royale.

Even tho me and durk got into it badly I still miss him. I wonder where he is right now..It's Like a piece of my soul is missing. I can't do it without durk,I need him badly. "Where is this boy at..." I said to myself. His location was on. I decided to go find him because me and HIS daughter wants him. I slid into some comfy but dark clothes and put willows all black adida tracksuit and some all black shoes.

VOTE VOTE VOTE
ILYYY

~Kayla