LES LINK PART ✌🏾.

INDIEE
"DURK WHY WOULD YOU LET ME HIT" I yelled. "India YOU started this shit" he said while rubbing his face. I got so pissed I slapped the shit outta him. "LOOK U BOUTTA GET YO ASS BEAT DONT MTF TALK TO ME BUM". i told him

THE VOICEE
When India Yelled at me and slapped me, My Reflexes made the wrong move. I pushed india on the floor and beat the shit out ha leg. "DURK STOP, LET GO OF ME!" She yelled which caught the attention of Baby and Von. "NAW CAUSE IMMA BUM RIGHT?" I yelled at her. "AYE DURK STOP NIGGA" Von said as he was running up the stairs, he held me back, as India got back up and punched my chest. Baby Held her back before she threw another punch. "GET HIM THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE NOW" After she said That von and baby took me out the house and all 3 of us sat in the car.

INDIA
I Was so heated I started throwing everything on the floor. Pictures,vases, and pots. Von Ran Back inside the house and stopped me from throwing stuff and held me. "VON LET GO" I screamed "INDIA CALM DOWN" he said "WHAT IS UP WITH YOU?" I stopped moving around and stood in his arms. I thought about it for a moment and I started to cry. Von Hugged me as I was crying. "I don't know von im just upset about what happened" I stated while crying "India I understand but you gotta stop being violent, Durk told me so much about you and that tells me he loves you." "Von, does he really like me?" I said looking up at him "Yeah india he does".."Im gonna go now lil sis. Ill be back later" "Ok von" (they not actually related".

LATER THAT DAY(3:30)
All The tension that happened earlier got me stressed, I decided to go to the mall and buy some shoes. I grabbed the remote and paused my show on netflix, I hopped off the couch and ran up the stairs to do my hygiene. I got out and put on a cute as outfit and took a picture

@IAMINDIALiked by Kingvonfrmdao and 1,826,028 othersLove Me Befo you loose me

@IAMINDIA
Liked by Kingvonfrmdao and 1,826,028 others
Love Me Befo you loose me. All yall niggas some bums 🖕🤧.
@Kingvonfrmdao: you ugly 🤍
@Paris2pretty: Ate Fren
@OTF_durk: This ain't over On my mom.
View More.

When I seen that Message I was unbothered I will beat durks ass let him try me he gone see. I got up off my bed and Grabbed My purse. Before I walked out I Grabbed my keys and locked the door. " Shit les gooo!!" I said getting excited. I connected my phone to bluetooth and blasted Cartier Frames By Bino Rideaux and and Nipsey hussle (dat song slap)

"BAD BITCH BUT I TREAT HA LIKE A BASIC, IF YOU CAME UP WIT ME WE GONE STAY RICH" I ended up in traffic and got mad. I looked over to the car next to me and seen durk and von. Durk rolled his window down and made a gun with his hand and shot at me. I aint wanna see him or his bullshit so I looked back over. As the light turned green and durk was driving off I seen some bitch in da back. I thought to myself " Dat must be Vons girl" Even if it was idc.
30 MINS LATER
I decided to go to footlocker first and get me some shoes. As I was looking for foot locker I felt more than one person behind me. I turned around and it was durk, von, and that girl. "Get her baby" he said.