"They ain't shit." Leilani says back, sipping on her milkshake and throwing her friend a suggestive look. "But when was the last time you got dick?"

"Um—never." Gray breathes a chuckle through her nose.

"My point exactly."

"You're a terrible influence."

"I know, it keeps me awake at night."

Clara-Grace laughs out loud at that and Leilani grins again, looking at the girl's wide smile and dimples.

"Can you just like, swing this way so I can date you, you pretty bitch?"

Clara-Grace feels her cheeks heat up slightly and she ducks her head to sip her own milkshake. "Shut up."

Leilani laughs loudly. "Take a compliment, baby!"

Gray opens her mouth to retort, but the clearing of a throat makes them both look to the side of the booth, where the two guys from earlier are standing.

The one that bumped into Clara-Grace smiles shyly, his cheeks a light shade of pink, and the other one is too invested in his milkshake to pay attention to whatever is going on.

"This is good." He mumbles, sipping on his drink, and his friend elbows him.

"Dude—"

"You wanted to talk to her. Let me enjoy my milkshake."

"Are you fucking kidding me—"

Clara-Grace and Leilani share a look before turning back to the strangers.

"Are you going to say something to us?" Clara-Grace questions and avoids the kick she knows her friend is aiming at her. "Or is this just going to keep getting more awkward than it already is?"

"Oh!" The first one seems as if he's just remembered that they were there. He sends Leilani a shy smile before addressing Gray. "I just wanted to say sorry, again, for bumping into you today."

"He's lying." The other one cuts in, looking at Clara-Grace. "He thinks you're pretty."

"Well, this is awkward." Leilani butts in before her friend can answer. "Because she thinks you're pretty."

Both guys look at her, the first one doesn't look as surprised as the second.

Clara-Grace damn near shoves her foot down the girl's throat, looking over at the first guy in slight panic. "Not that you're not pretty, too—I'm just—stupid."

He looks at her blankly for a second before letting out a laugh and shrugging.

"You're cute. Don't worry about it. I'm Zion, by the way." He chirps, gesturing over to his friend, who is looking at Clara-Grace as if he doesn't know whether he should talk to her, or just walk away and then slam his head into a wall for walking away. "This is Jace."

Leilani rolls her eyes when she looks over at her friend, who looks like she wants the ground to swallow her whole. "That's Clara-Grace, but you can call her Gray. I'm Leilani."

Zion grins at her and Leilani scoots over to sit next to the mentioned girl instead, nodding her head over to the now empty side of the booth. He takes that as a signal to sit down, pulling Jace with him.

"What the hell are you doing?" Clara-Grace hisses at her friend.

"Inviting them to sit with us." Leilani mumbles back. "What the hell does it look like, you dumb bitch?"

"Haven't you ever heard of stranger danger?"

"What are you? Five?"

"Yes—"