Main Start Of Their Love Story

Start from the beginning

On call

Yn-" Hello? "
Nishchay-" Khan pahunchi? "
Yn-" Kya matlab? "
Nishchay-" Abe yaar, kitna safar tay kar liya? "
Yn-" Abhi Niklungi hotel se. "
Nishchay-" Kya abhi nikli hi nahi hai?!"
Yn-" Are bhai chillao mat. Aur haan abhi niklungi. "
Nishchay-" Thik hai. Fatafat nikal aur sun raste se thoda kuch cold drink aur snacks bhi le aaiyo."
Yn-" Kyun, aapke wahan nahi milti kya? "
Nishchay-" Tu aa rahi hai na to le aaiyo. "
Yn-" Achha thik hai. Bye. "
Nishchay-" Ok bye"

Call hung up

"What happened? " Jungkook asked. "Um actually we can't walk right now. I have to visit my friends." Yn replied. "It's okay" Jungkook replied being sad. "Um if you want you can come with me." Yn said like a mom tells her child to make them happy. "Really" Jungkook asked like a kid showing his bunny teeth. "Yes" Yn replied smiling widely. "Yay let's go" Jungkook added "Hmm first call your hyungs and tell them you are coming with me, they should be worried." Yn said and Jungkook nodded agreeing with her. He dialed Jhope's number and Yn started walking gesturing him to follow her.

On call

Jhope-"hello, Jungkook where are you?"
Jungkook-" Um hyung I was at park. "
Jhope-" You know how worried we were? "
Jungkook-" Sorry hyung. Hyung I am going out, so I will be late. "
Jhope-" Where are you going? And with whom? "
Jungkook-" With Yn, hyung. "
Jhope-" You're still going with her even after Namjoon told you. Why can't you understand? "
Jungkook-" I can't hyung. "
Jhope-" *sigh* Fine where are you going? "
Jungkook-" At her friends home."
Jhope-" Okay be safe."
Jungkook-" Okay hyung. Bye"
Jhope-" Bye "

Call hung up

While Jungkook was talking with Jhope. Yn stopped an auto and they both sat in it and went towards her house.
{ I know that I have to clear many things or maybe only two 😁. So, first- Jungkook wore his mask when they were heading outside the park. Second- Why Yn is going home? Ans- Because she have to change her clothes. She is right now wearing the hotel uniform type thing. Third (just came in my mind) - Why Nishchay called Yn at ten in night? Ans- Because so many YouTubers gathered together not because of normal purpose when so many YouTubers gather this means because of a shoot from any big company or maybe fanfest. I don't know much about these things. So, please don't mind. And all the YouTubers have to go tomorrow so he called her today and at night only, also I told before that Nishchay forgot to tell her early. 👌Okayy? Fourth- what will happen at her house if she go late there and also will leave after changing coz it's not normal for Indian families? Ans- About it I will write later in this part. Fifth and last- What will happen if she will take jungkook basically a boy with her? Ans- So same read it later 😁. }

After sometime they reached at Yn's house. Then jungkook asked "Is this your friend's house? " "No, it's mine. " She replied "ok but why we came to your house? " Jungkook asked confusingly. "I have to change and to tell my family." Yn replied "ok" Jungkook added while nodding.

Then Yn rang the door bell and her mom opened it. Yn entered the house along with Jungkook. "Please sit Jungkook-sshi" Yn said gesturing him to sit on the couch. "Ye kon hai Yn?" Yn's mom asked when Yn came to kitchen to take water for Jungkook. "Mummy ye Jungkook hain BTS ka ek member" Yn replied "Kya? Tu isse kaise mili?" Her mom asked. "Woh, main jis hotel me kaam karti hun ye wahin rahte hain" Yn replied while heading out of the kitchen.

"Water Jungkook-sshi" She said and gave Jungkook water. "I am going to change please just some minutes" Yn said "It's ok. Take your time" Jungkook replied smiling. Then Yn went to her room. After changing clothes she came down stairs. "Mummy main aur Jungkook-sshi nishchay bhai ke ghar jaa rahe hain" Yn said taking car keys. "Itni raat mein." Her mom asked "Kahan raat abhi sadhe nau (9:30) hi hue hain aur haan pehle nishchay bhai batana bhul gaye the" Yn replied. "Ate hue bhi late ho jayega" Her mom said worriedly. "Are chinta mat karo waise bhi car lekar ja rahi hun aur Jungkook-sshi bhi toh hain mere sath" Yn replied with 'chill mom' expression. "Use to Tu hotel nahi chodegi kya?" Her mom said. "Oh haan" Yn replied. "Mummy chinta mat karo main jaunga di ke sath. Bahut time hua Nishchay bhai se nahi mila toh wo bhi ho jaayega" Avinash said coming between the conversation. "Thik hai chal to ab" Yn said.

Then they all went out of the house and sat in car while Avinash is driving. While going towards Nishchay house they talked a little Jungkook and Avinash introduced each other and also Yn bought some snacks. During the ride Yn and Jungkook talked the most with each other. Yn was so much comfortable with him and they both were talking like they know each other from so long. Finally the reached Nishchay's house. Yn rang the door bell and Nishchay's mom opened the door they greet each other and went in the house.

(Time Skip)

You know your author is really lazy right now. So that night went very well at Nishchay's house. Every creator there promised they will not reveal about Jungkook. Jungkook and Yn became very good friends. They even exchanged their phone numbers.
It's been almost one week they became good friends.

Sorry if my story is cringe. I am not professional and adult. I am just a teen 😅😅😅. I will try my best to post parts as soon as possible. Thanks for reading. I purple you 💜💜💜