The coincidence (Fate)

After coming from concert you were so much happy and a little sad too but happy alot.

Next morning when Yn woke up she did her daily routine and went to have breakfast. She went in the kitchen and asked her mom.

"What's today's breakfast mummy?" Her mom replied

"Poha"

"Waah, Poha is my favorite. Jaldi jaldi do bhookh lag rahi hai! (Fast fast. I am too hungry)" She said taking her plate from dish stand.

 At afternoon her dad called her in living room.

"Yes papa you called me?" She asked.

"Yn come sit here." He said tapping beside him on the sofa.

"Say." She said flopping on sofa.

"Look Y/n, you have already completed your studies and you are doing nothing just in your room all day. You should go out and find a job for experience of the world." Her father said caressing her head.

"Hmm, I will try to find a job."

"That's my princess!" Her father replied.

"Use papa ki pari kehte hain princess nahi. (That's what we call papa's fairy. Not princess)" Avinash said and left the house in hurry.

"Will you take the money from me which I will earn?" Yn asked.

"No. I am just telling you to join job for experience before you get a job in bigger company."

"Then I can buy merchs by my own money. Yayy!" She said excitedly.

Next Day

Yn went to a cafe and was waiting for her friend. Then she saw her friend. "Hey. Anu!" She said waving her hand in the air. Her friend approached her.

"How are you Y/n?" Her friend asked.

"Just great. What about you?" Y/n asked.

"I am also great" Anu replied. They both had a small chat with coffee.

"By the way Anu. I wanted to ask you something" Y/n said "Carry on" Anu replied gesturing to speak.

"Um. I am finding a job. Can you help me?"

"Of course gurl" Anu replied with a smile, she continued, "What type of job you want, Apple Ceo, google CEO, or youtube CEO which you want just tell"

"Heyy, I am serious" Y/n replied whining.

"Really, I thought you are joking. Papa ki pari on mission. Huh?!" Anu replied mocking.

"Hey Anu please don't."

"Ok, ok" Anu replied while laughing. "Honestly, what type job you want?" Anu asked trying to be serious.

"Umm... Any job that can fit me and my qualifications." Y/n replied sipping the coffee and taking a bite from sandwich.

"Ok, I will tell you tomorrow if I find any job. Actually one of my cousin brother help people to find a job. So I will ask to find one for without commission" Anu said.

"Thank you. You always helped me" Yn replied.

"Dost hi to dost ke kaam aata hai. Right?" Anu said with a assuring smile.

"Awwwww. Thanks" Y/n replied with 'awe' expression.

Next Day

Y/n was watching something on her computer when she got call from Anu.