A Little Extra: Kaede Kayano

A/N: This chapter is just an extra from Kayano's POV so reading or not reading this chapter won't affect your ability to understand the plot, but it does help you understand the character the extra is about. That being said, in this extra it uncovers Kayano's backstory, but the backstory I've created for her in this chapter isn't canon with her actual backstory in Assassination Classroom so bear that in mind if you read this chapter, thanks 😊

Kaede Kayano. She grew to love the name that she'd created for herself. Kaede Kayano. The name that she used to be treated like a regular degular shmegular person in public. Kaede Kayano. The girl that had pinned up green hair unlike Akari Yukimura who had long grey hair. Kaede Kayano. The sweet, innocent, amateur actress who just tried to make it in the acting industry. Akari Yukimura knew all the struggles and downsides of being an actress, but Kaede Kayano was just a naive girl who wanted to achieve her dream of having her name in lights. Akari Yukimura had acted many times before so acting as Kaede Kayano was child's play for her. She had loved the character she created for herself. Kaede Kayano. The girl who was too kind for her own good who was actually Akari Yukimura. A deceptive genius, or at least she was until she was outsmarted. This confused her because she was still Akari Yukimura, right? She could've betrayed anyone without so much as a qualm. She had planned out her escape from the killing game. Akari Yukimura. Yet she started to doubt herself, and her conscience took over. It took over at the wrong time. A fatal time. Kaede Kayano. She was just a character Akari Yukimura had created. Right? So why did it feel like she was a part of her. Kaede Kayano was telling Akari Yukimura that there's another way to get out without murder. Told her at the wrong time. Akari Yukimura's conscience aka Kaede Kayano had killed her. How dare her own character that she created double cross her. Kaede Kayano...

A/N: Yea. Short chapter. Kind of a teaser for what goes down in the class trial next chapter. So stay tuned for that it I even do still have the willpower to write it.