Welcome to Class 3E's High School Of Despair

A/N: Nagisa is the protag & Hayami's the detective, it just seems fun to make these 2 interact cause they SOO give me Makoto & Kyoko vibes (yes THH is my fav) also this is all Nagisa's POV if that's not clear. Also I have an OC! Also there's a reason Nakamura's not in this 🤭 BTW Nise Onaga is the name of Ritsu's stand in for when they take tests & stuff, just if you guys dk.

I, Nagisa Shiota, the Ultimate Lucky Student got accepted into Hopes Peak High School. I mean, that's absolutely crazy. The rest of the students got there because they have talent, and me? Sheer fuckin luck. I feel like that's an insult to all the talented people who could've gotten into this school in my place. However they didn't, so maybe I am the Ultimate Lucky Student because I got chosen to go here because of good ol' Lady Luck. I took my first step into the school. The very step which should have filled me with hope, but instead filled me with dread and despair.

I woke up in an empty classroom all by myself. There are iron plates on the walls that I try to take off but I obviously can't because they're FUCKING IRON PLATES DUMBASS, OF COURSE YOU CAN'T TAKE EM OFF. I read a note saying to meet in the gym at 8:00 sharp. I check the clock on the wall and it says 8:00 on the dot. I rush to the gym and I see my classmates standing there.

"Did you not read the note?", Karma Akabane, the Ultimate Mathematician asked, "Or maybe you can't read, because it says to meet in the gym at 8:00 sharp not 8:01." "Give him a break Karma.", said Yuma Isogai, the Ultimate Ikeman, "But Nagisa, still try to be on time." "Honestly, how could you be even a second late, Nagisa.", said Taiga Okajima, the Ultimate Photographer, "Do being in the same room as these gorgeous babes mean nothing to you?" "Shut your mouth Okajima!", shouted Hinata Okano, the Ultimate Gymnast, "No woman would want to get with you. Ever. You creep." "Guys, s-stop fighting.", muttered Manami Okuda, the Ultimate Scientist, "You might s-scare him." "Okano was just trying to put Okajima in his place, Okuda.", Meg Kataoka, the Ultimate Swimmer said, "But nonetheless, I hope she didn't scare you Nagisa." "Nah I'm fine." "Hey Nagisa!", Kaede Kayano, the Ultimate Actress exclaimed, "Remember me, from Kunugigaoka Middle School?" "Yea. Hey Kayano!" "So does anyone else wonder why we were sent here at 8:00 sharp?", Yukiko Kanzaki, the Ultimate Gamer asked, "Or am I the only one in the dark?" "No you're not the only one wondering.", Justice Kimura, the Ultimate Track Runner replied, "Also, did anyone else happed to wake up in a classroom by themselves?" "Yes.", answered Hinano Kurahashi, the Ultimate Zoologist, "It was like I woke up out of a coma." "There were iron plates on the windows too.", Sosuke Sugaya, the Ultimate Artist added on, "Maybe we're trapped in here or something." "Yea, maybe.", Tomohito Sugino, the Ultimate Baseball Player concurred, "The windows in the gym are iron plated too." "This place feels pretty sketchy.", said Kotaro Takebayashi, the Ultimate Doctor, "I don't like it." "To wake up from a coma in a classroom alone, only to converge in the gym at a peculiar time upon awakening.", Courtney Campbell, the Ultimate Dancer summarized, "How distasteful." "I mean 8:00 isn't really a peculiar time, Courtney.", Ryunosuke Chiba, the Ultimate Musician replied, "But yea, it is distasteful and sketchy." "This place is sketchy, yada yada yada.", mocked Ryoma Terasaka, the Ultimate Politician, "We can talk about how this place is sketchy but how to get out is the question." "Careful, Ryoma. That's what they want you to think.", warned Kirara Hazama, the Ultimate Writer, "Then boom! You meet your demise. That would be tragic, but hey! It would make a good horror novel." I look at this girl who's been awfully quiet and standoffish. "Hmm?", Rinka Hayami, the Ultimate Detective hummed in response to being stared at. "Oh sorry.", I say. "Why are you guys being so negative?", asked Sumire Hara, the Ultimate Craftswoman, "Maybe it's not even that serious." "On the contrary, it could very well be serious.", Yuzuki Fuwa, the Ultimate Otaku debated, "We could all be in a life or death anime where only the strongest survive!" "Can you guys please knock it off!", yelled Hiroto Maehara, the Ultimate Soccer Player, "I seriously don't want to think about death on my first day here." "Honestly.", Koki Mimura, the Ultimate Director agreed, "I'd rather be at home watching a movie." "Or eating ramen.", Takuya Muramatsu, the Ultimate Chef added on, "Just a few minutes of being in this sketchy school and I already wanna go home." "You guys.", Toka Yada, the Ultimate Businesswoman told them, "Don't go cryin home to mommy yet! We just got here and you guys are probably just overreacting and we're fine." "I feel so conflicted.", Taisei Yoshida, the Ultimate Biker said, "Are we safe here, or are we in danger?" "I guess we'll never know.", concluded Nise Onaga, the Ultimate Software Developer, "We never know till we're told what we're doing in here, I mean." "This is stupid.", Itona Horiba, the Ultimate Engineer stated, "Can whoever's in charge please just tell us what's going on?"