"A Little Helping Hand"

Start from the beginning

Lou cracked the tablet into half before taking the right amount he needed and watch his kid roamed around her roam while munching on the lemon flavored allergy pill like some type of candy. He never knew his allergies are that bad over a close contact. He watched her pace back and forth like an innocent doll eating candy.

"Oh really~ Show me" Willa demanded with her best nice act because Cynthia definitely fell for it. "Of course and it's quite elegant and simply original. Just give me a sec..." He heard his kid mention before she muted her phone and looked for something unique from her closet, frantically for getting herself in trouble if she can't present something.

"Oh no, Lou... What have I done? I just wish a gold doll shoes would appear to make it easier for me..." she whined before leaving her room to search for something with Whiskers following behind her. Me and Violet from the phone watched her leave before hearing her sweet tone became demonic.

"Pfft—I made her speechless. She's technically lying big sister, Brietta. I mean, the way she stutter is already obvious..."

"Even so, you can't beat a 'Darling', Will. None of the family did unless you are Cynthia's uncle. So stop trying and just be a good friend..."

"Brietta, sister, don't worry. This time, I finally got her. I mean, she didn't even know that she took in the doll I threw away from the trash. I mean, sure the doll looks cute and hot, but it's still belong from the garbage bag..."

"So she does recognize me..." Lou grew annoyed at her sentence before throwing his quarter medicine from his spot as he jumped out of the bed and pull out a pair of worned out doll shoes that seems to be bigger than his kid's foot. "Lou, what are you doing?!" Fiona half-whispered from her hiding spot.

"What else? Granting my poor dear kid's wish and get creative~" he stated before grabbing his satchel and opened up her rhinestone wardrobe. He is about to prove Willa's words are not true. He is going to help his kid realize that it's just her opinion. He failed letting the others understand his advices. Now it's time to change the method. He belongs to his dear's arms, not in the garbage...

He opened Cynthia's laptop and type a song, "But of course, who wouldn't get creative without any music?" He added as Iris glanced at the screen next to him. "Isn't this a little you know... girlish? Like Lumine does from her favorite character?" She mention weirdly, hearing a 'how dare you' from the mini doll who's into fashion. "Either that, but it's from her saved videos. Let it be..." I reminded before it played and... I kinda liked it.

(I know it's a childish song, but relatable. Vibe with me! <3 —Author)

I started off by covering it with with another colors and presume straight to white. Diamonds are pretty rare, don't ya think? Let's say that Lou got an idea from Dylan's gift to Cynthia. Both pairs should be exactly the same.

Always first place, never second best
Only high stakes, we aim to impress
And there's no room for mistakes
Yeah, we're flawless everyday,

He made a few measuring and strapping from the sidelines while he sprays the sides carefully.

Cause, we're all about perfection
Projecting that pure reflection
Exceeding your expectations

He tossed his scissors above as his other hand got it and crafted some stones into half to fit his details as the others watch him do his magic tricks.

(Yeah)