"School Had Just Begun"

Books. Work. Activities. And especially teachers. School was known to be hell for kids. Even in an early age like the ones in grade school. But to me, it would be a good one-way-trip to such fascinating experiences. At least that's what I think. I don't even know how school works here in the Big World. Seems like I'm about to experience it today.

As I finish shining her shoes and organizing her bag, I heard a little noise on the cabinet and saw a few dolls trying to fix the fallen school uniform they accidentally removed from the cabinet's door knob after falling off of each other. My mind just decided to help these idiots as I grab a rope from my bag and tied it near the smooth edge of the large hanger before throwing the other edge of my rope at the opposite side of the knob. "Pull the other side of the rope, slowly, like a pulley. Until it's where it was originally positioned. Even you idiots can handle that..." I bluntly explain before they just nod, still slow. Geez, do they need an oil now that their necks are stuck from not giving a normal nod?

"Thanks, Mr.Lou!"

But they act like I didn't even insult them. Creepy.

I leap up the bed and saw that my kid is still fast-asleep. Seems to be having a little trouble in her sleep. All I did was caressed her head, then she relaxes. I wonder what's on her mind.

While I was observing her, I flinch when she suddenly move at the loud thud, making me look up from the window. "You idiots, what in the name of perfection are you doing?!!" I half-whispered frantically while looking at the toys next to me, who's holding a trumpet looking... horn. Whatever you call it.

"Huh? Oh yeah, this is how we usually wake her up!"

"First off, you'll break her eardrums! Second of all, you're gonna break Toys' Rule #10! NEVER get caught! Third, there's a possible worst options. It's either you get caught and get thrown out OR you startled her and get yourselves in trouble, now put that thing down immediately!" I quickly demanded before they obeyed as they were told, surprising me a little bit. What's up with this place?!

"Then... how do you usually wake a child up?" Fiona asked in confusion before I looked around. I then got an idea and open the blinds easily, shoving the sunlight around her room. Minutes later, "W-Wha..." we quickly halt and went dead when Cynthia slowly woke up from the light. She slowly sit up and her eyes she saw me.

"It's quite a morning. The rain has seemed to stopped. Oh right! It's my first day! I cannot wait to see my new school! I just hope it's not as handful as back from London..." she pause for a bit when she look at her alarm clock. "Woah. I really did woke up early~ But did I leave the blinds open last night?" She wondered, pouting a bit at the thought.

"Well anyways, I must get ready! Don't want to be late from the school bus service" she mention as she fix her hair a bit before going to the bathroom. From the moment she left, I sigh in relief and turn to the others, "Natural lights woke up kids. That easy and you don't need annoying horns like an idiotic clown to do it"

"OOhhhhhh. Thanks for reminding us, Mr.Lou!"

"And why in the world do you guys keep thanking me even I insulted you?!"

"Well, son. In this world, such words won't affect toys like us unless it was our kid who insulted our beings. So you can insult us all you want, but we either won't be bothered or just fight back" the xylophone toy explained. I learned his name was Riam, the oldest toy around here and possibly have been Cynthia's best comforter since I heard she loves music.

"To be honest, everyone here knows that. Even the outside toys! How come you, the smartest guy who keep scolding us, doesn't know that?" Fiona was the next one to ask. She is a fairy souvenir doll with green hair and emerald eyes. She's the most persistent one here. Better stay away from her then. Should I tell them? There's a lie detector toy around here... One rule is to not lie.