𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈.

Start from the beginning

    She took me into her hand, staring at me with wonder and want. Her hungry eyes caused me to become even harder. Hard, because of what she was about to do. Hard, because she'd said she didn't like giving head, but it was clear, she liked giving me head. Hard, because in this moment, she was mine and I was all hers.

    She took me into her mouth and my head hit the pillow as I released a groan. Fuck.

    This act wasn't her thing, but she sure as hell knew what she was doing. She had my head spinning when she licked it slow. I felt my toes curling as she took me in deeper.

    "Teach me how to make breakfast like you like?" she suddenly asked me.

    Honestly, she could ask for the world and while my dick was in her hand, I'd give it to her.

    "Yes," I let out.

    She was back at it, and I felt my heart racing at what was building up inside me.

    "Stop," I managed to get out.

    She didn't listen, instead, she kissed a path along my shaft before popping me back in her mouth.

    "Kenne— Fuck!"

    She'd bitten me.

    I sat up and found her perking a brow, daring me to say something.

    "I'm in control, Keith," she let it be known. "What? Are you about to cum? I'll say when you can."

    This side of her, all assertive and dominating, was enough to finish me off.

    "It's like that?" I asked.

    "Yeah, it's like that," she shot back as she soon sat up on her haunches and pulled my shirt off.

    Entranced by her attitude and body, I laid back, letting her win.

    "Bet you're happy you're not kissing me after that, huh?" Kennedy taunted as she wiped at her mouth.

    Some guys I knew weren't into it after the act. "I can be nasty."

    "Yeah?"

    Hell yeah, but not with her.

    I fumbled as I reached out beside me, going and pulling open my nightstand drawer for a condom. Lost in a lust filled haze or not, I wasn't a dummy.

    Kennedy wasn't experienced enough to put it on for me, so I tore it open and managed to loosen up and smile a little as she watched the process of me putting it on. Her eager eyes and curiosity were adorable.

    But then it was back to business. She knew what I wanted, and even if she kept with her bossy persona, she was a little hesitant as she climbed on top of me. When I met her, I considered her a snobby little uptight brat, but the more I got to know her, the more I saw her willing to try new things and learn, the more I was elated to see I was wrong about her. A woman's experience in life, or in the bedroom, didn't too much matter to me, as long as she was willing to try.

    "Oh," she whined and shook as she sank down on me and I began to fill her.

    I inhaled sharply, trying to maintain my sanity because fuck this felt good.

    Kennedy let out a small cry when she was completely on me. Her nails dug into my shoulders as she bit into her lip. She took her time finding her groove as she began to roll her hips in small circles. She wasn't confident on top, I could tell as she let down her walls and gazed down at me for confirmation. With my eyes on hers, I nodded, letting her know this felt right, good, amazing.