I want a real man to take me and fuck me senseless. I want real hair to grab onto while i'm screaming my mystery man's name... Now, I'd usually have no problem going out to find a man to fuck, but something about femme has me not wanting to do that.

It's been a while anyways since I've got out and found a man. Especially lately with everything that's been going on in my life.

My phone dings as I'm scrolling through instagram, and it's a message from femme. Without thinking twice, I clicked on it.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Are you alright, beautiful? You said some pretty crazy things the other day and haven't spoke with me since... I've been worried out of my mind. I thought something might have happened to you.

DirtyLittleSecret
I'm really sorry about that. I've just been in my head the last couple days... After everything that happened, I just needed a break from my phone. Tonight's actually the first night I've left my house in two days.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Dont apologize, sweetheart. I'm glad to know you're okay. I really wish you would have done something about the package that was sent for you. I don't want you to be scared to leave your house.

DirtyLittleSecret
it's okay. I blocked him online, I don't know if that will stop him... But it's worth a shot I guess.

ILoveFemmeBoys
I want you to tell me if he does anything else to you, okay? I don't want to see you get hurt. I have ways I can help. You just need to ask.

DirtyLittleSecret
I don't want to drag you into this, it's not your problem to deal with. I don't want you to get hurt. Anyways, could we maybe talk about something else? How was your day?

ILoveFemmeBoys
Sure, we can. Just know i'm here for you. Okay? My day was okay I suppose. Work has been a bit stressful as of late, so I had a few drinks this evening then came home in time for your live, hoping you'd be on anyways.

DirtyLittleSecret
it looks like we had the same idea this evening then. I was originally going to get a coffee but I saw my ex best friend there with his new girl and didn't wanna deal with it. I took the next best place and went to the bar, haha.

DirtyLittleSecret
Would you mind if I asked what you do for work? You don't have to answer if it's too personal of a question.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Nothing's too personal. You can ask me anything you want. I actually have my own company... we make and sell men's cologne and skin care products. There's never enough on the market for men, so I thought I'd take it into my own hands and give men something they want. I want them to know it's not feminine or wrong to have a good skin care routine.

DirtyLittleSecret
Wow! That's amazing! You're definitely right about that. So you must do pretty good for yourself then?

Not that I care about money or anything, which I don't!

ILoveFemmeBoys
Haha, you're adorable. I don't think that, don't worry. And yeah, I guess I do. Though money doesn't buy happiness. I'd give all my money away if it meant I could find the person for me. Money means nothing if you aren't happy.

DirtyLittleSecret
So what you're saying is you're unhappy and looking for love? ;)

ILoveFemmeBoys
Well, I was unhappy... Until I met you, that is. Well not meet you per say, but you know what I mean. I've been the happiest this last month then I think I've ever been in my entire life. Is that crazy?

Wow oh wow, that's probably the sweetest thing someone's ever said to me. Thank god he can't see my face right now, i'm probably redder than a god damn chili pepper.

DirtyLittleSecret
Do you think if you had the chance, you would ever want to meet me?

Oh my god I sound like a creep! If I could delete that message, I would. I'd take it all back. What if he's married and just using me to pass the time! He might not even be telling the truth about his job and-

ILoveFemmeBoys
I would meet you in a heartbeat.

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod.

He wants to meet me! Holy shìt!

I jumped up on my bed, swinging around the stripper pole I installed in my bedroom.

I jumped back into my bed, bouncing to my knees and pick my phone back up, squealing in delight.

DirtyLittleSecret
Omg! Really? You'd actually want to meet me?!?

ILoveFemmeBoys
You took a bit to respond there, I bet you just did some sort of happy dance. Didn't you. ;)

DirtyLittleSecret
How did you know?!

ILoveFemmeBoys
Your personality sweetheart. You're just so bubbly, I can picture it perfectly, haha.

DirtyLittleSecret
i'm starting to think you know me better than I know myself, Mr!

ILoveFemmeBoys
If you'd really want to do this though...  We'd have to know where eachother live. I'd be willing to fly out to you and meet you, if it were soemthing you actually wanted.

I know, I know. It's dangerous meeting a stranger online. Especially someone from basically a porn website, and now the shit with my new stalker, but like... This could be my chance of falling in love as fucking nuts as it sounds. He seems like such an amazing person, and I think deep down, he's genuine.

Who knows, I may be absolutely trash at judging someone's character, but I can't not do this.

DirtyLittleSecret
Okay exactly 15 seconds after I send this we both type where we live and send it. Deal??? I'm so nervous!

DirtyLittleSecret
Jacksonville, Florida.

ILoveFemmeBoys
Jacksonville, Florida.

My breath literally caught in my throat. All my ability to breathe just flew right the fuck out the window.

DirtyLittleSecret
WHAT?!

Are you fucking with me right now?!

You can't be seirous!
**Serious

You live in Jacksonville?!?

ILoveFemmeBoys
The saying 'what a small world' is really proving to be true right now. Wow, i'm absolutely speechless!

The world is on my side, baby!

I hugged my phone to my chest, smiling.
"Ho-lyyyyy shit!" I shouted.

ILoveFemmeBoys
So... How would you feel about going on a date Monday? I have some meetings this weekend unfortunately, but if you're free, I'd love to take you out.

DirtyLittleSecret
Um, yes!!!

Oh shit, I work Monday but um... How about after my shift, you could come to my work and we could have dinner there? It's not fancy or anything just a bar... But they have killer food and drinks?

ILoveFemmeBoys
That sounds wonderful, baby.

DirtyLittleSecret
Okay, meet me at the Jacksonville Brewhouse on 15th Ave, my shifts done at 7. :)