The black wolf stared silently by the river for a long time, his eyes very focused. The black cat watched the wolf for a long time, but couldn't figure out what it was doing, and said to Lin Ling, "Is it admiring its handsome wolf face in front of the river?"

"Perhaps he was thinking about why he lost to the white wolf." Lin Ling followed up with nonsense.

But at this moment, the black wolf suddenly stretched out its claws towards the flowing water, as if it were dealing with some difficult opponent.

The wolf's claws came out of the water, and the black cat's doubts were solved.

The tip of the claws was stuck to a fish.

It is self-evident who caught it. The dead fish was thrown in front of the cat, the tail of the fish swayed, and the blood splashed on the cat.

Black cat: "..." How could I possibly eat this.

Just when the black cat was still thinking about how to make it seem normal for a cat not to eat raw fish, he saw that the black wolf suddenly changed back into a human shape, with a slightly frowning brow, which seemed to dislike the smell of fish, turned around and entered. the woods behind.

five minutes later.

The cat gnawed wildly while holding the grilled fish.

Although I know that I am affected by the cat state, it is really fragrant.

After the work was completed, Crofts kept staring at the black cat's tail, and the cat noticed its sight, and then looked at the fish in his hand, as if he understood something.

I really want to be a cat that eats alone, but my conscience hurts a little.

"Meow." The black cat made a wrong move, signaling that the other party could come over.

"Okay?" Seeing its reaction, Crofts seemed a little surprised.

The cat nodded.

You did it after all, and I'm a conscientious cat.

And then... Crofts slapped the cat furiously.

"!!!" Maomao's face was horrified, and he immediately grabbed it back.

Hold the grass, can you have a good time!

Quickly rub out the sparks for me!

Crofts touched the scratches on his hand. "You let me touch it."

The black cat shouted righteously: "Meow meow meow!"

Cats will never sell **** for food.

However, in the end is cannibalism. In the end, I let him touch it, but the place I touched was itchy, and it was just scratching.

The fact that the river is not deep is relative to the black wolf's reminder. For the black cat, falling here is not much different from falling into the deep sea. To be directed is to die. It lay down and wanted to wash its face, but Crofts naturally wouldn't agree.

The cat is very satisfied to be served, but always feels that something is wrong.

Lin Ling reminded faintly: "Do you remember that you came to ensure that the black wolf can survive in the primeval forest?"