CHAPTER 30 [END]

Hello everyone, I said that I will post an ending but I couldn't and didn't have enough time because I'm moving to my dorm and we've been packing all my stuffs.

I'm sorry about this, but I did manage to write some things so I'm just going to put it here too. Anyways, this is the end of this book, I'll just edit this book once I've settled in my dorm. I hope everyone had a nice day

____________

[IN THE ENDABLE KINGDOM]

The White Star has been on edge ever since the 'Heroes' names emerged from the Western Continent, to be specific, in the Roan Kingdom. 

What were their names again? 

He actually did not pay any attention to those puny heroes, no, he did not even bat a single shit about them before.

Now he regrets it. The Empire in the Western Continent that he has been trying to grasp is now out of his reach. It's that shining blonde bastard's fault. The Whale Tribe that he has been trying to kill is now free and roaming around the sea, watching the mermaids closely as if those half fishes would gain power and stab them in the back again. It's those blue-haired half-whale and redhead's fault. 

'Nothing is going the right way. Damn it'

Now that the Western Continent is out of his control, he started focusing on the Eastern Continent and the Endable Kingdom. But again, Nothing is going his way.

The Molden Kingdom has now fallen under the exiled Princess's palms, while Elisneh, the illusionist, is now in the process of her trial. Poison or guillotine? I'd rather prefer if I behead her myself! Such idiotic measures! How can she fail so miserably?!

White Star, also known as Cale Barrow, heaved a deep sigh. So deep that it's probably deeper than the sword he'll stab in your throat, or most preferably your chest.

He heaved another deep breath and looked at the Lion King behind him.

"Care to explain why you and your people are fucking everything right now?" He looked at Dorph with killing intent. How much more useless can he get? Just what have they been doing?!

"As I reported before, my liege, we did not anticipate a sudden political attack from them. almost all of the kingdom in the Eastern Continent is taking the Western Continent's side. Well except for our Kingdom, Endable" Dorph said with a sigh. 

Everything really was just too sudden. The forces that they had prepared, including the Indomitable Alliance, vanished into thin air as if it was a bubble that was popped by a needle. 

It was as if the enemies knows everything...

"There's no way in hell that those from the Western Continent know anything about Arm in the Eastern. Go and deal with those damned kingdoms and come back" Barrow stood up on the chair he was sitting on and glared at the Lion King once more

"yes my liege" Dorph bowed and proceeded to do whatever he needed to do to keep the other kingdoms in check

"Sayeru" Barrow called for the Bear Tribe's king

"Yes my liege" Sayeru bowed respectfully 

"Go back to the Western Continent and deal with those Hero or whatever bullshit people call those things" Barrow ordered and faced the Bear King