"I'm sorry to hear that Sabastian. I'm glad we've met because we can support each other. I'd say my family will be as good as your family. I know for a fact they'd love you." I saw him smile and say thank you as we hugged each other tighter. I'm glad I've got to see this side of him.

Sebastian's POV

Answering questions about my family is tough but I'll always be an open book to him. I don't ever want to let go of him. I looked at Chris as he started to move off me a little and shake but then looked into my eyes... "Sabastian? I was wondering if I could kiss you?" In a moment like this, how can I say no...

"Yes, you may," I said smiling at him as he repositioned himself on my bench. I then watched him lean into me and we kissed. Our lips once again felt lost in passion but this time under the full moon. I placed my hand on his blushing cheek this time and the kissing started getting more faster and passionate. Then Chris slowly stopped.

I looked at him and asked him if he was okay. I watched him concerned as he said "I'm sorry I'm okay. I just don't want to move too fast in case you are not ready". I looked at him and thought he does care and is a gentleman. I put my head against him and I said I want to do this with you but please take it one step at a time. Chris asked me if I was sure and before I replied I looked him in the eyes and placed my empty hand on his head and began to play with his hair and whispered "Yes". Chris then stated that he agreed to take it slow he even came up with the idea where I'm in charge but if I get lost or if I don't know what I'm doing he will take over.

Chris then stood up from the bench and looked at me and said "I do have your consent for this don't I?" I responded with yes as I asked him the same question in return we both felt confident enough to head back into my room.

My room is dark. I've only just taken notice of how scared Chris must have been to wake up in a room like this. I'm just glad he's settled in more. I watched as Chris took his shoes off by my door and I thought I'd do the same.

The layout of my room is pretty basic. I have a feature wall where my bed is in the middle with two small tables with lamps on either side. It's always been comforting to me. I walked towards the centre of my room where I undressed Chris earlier today and Chris then headed towards me.

"Sabastian, earlier today you undressed me. How about we do the same thing again but this time I undress you as well." This is where the nerves really started to kick in. I want to go back to the way I was this morning so I said it's a good idea on one condition. We don't talk until we're done. He agreed. I feel more confident this way.

Chris's POV

I liked the way he was thinking. I mean no speaking makes it more emotionally connected and deeper. I'm forgetting the part more nerve-wracking. I let him be in charge because I know he has it in him. I'm just nervous because this is our second time together but yet it's our first? I mean first as in what we can both remember crystal clear. I just took a deep breath and wondered if I should make the first move...

I watched Sebastian look at me and he complimented the way I looked tonight. I'm glad he likes the clothes he got me because I like them too. I'm nervous about making the first moves. I mean the kiss on the balcony was a first for me but this is a whole new level for going first. I closed my eyes and I thought maybe I should undo the top button on my shirt to make it easier.

I heard him step closer to me and with his deep voice he whispered "Are you starting without me?" He then smiled. It was a bit of a relief when I looked at him in his eyes since I could tell his nerves are settling. He grabbed my hands gently and pulled them down to my sides as he reached for the buttons on my shirt yet again one by one.