Chapter 11

Sabastian's POV
The sun's still blazing. The skies are clear but the car should be here in a few minutes. I need to think of a way to word it to my boss that my book has been rejected. I know deep down John was right. I wish I had a chance to hear James's perspective of my book but either way John had it nailed. Ever since I lost my ex-wife my books haven't been the same. I need to get it together before I lose my job
Perhaps meeting Chris could be a sign of him being my next muse. I mean is it ridiculous that I think I love him despite it only being a few days?

I looked at Chris and seeing his dark eyes glisten in the sun with hair as blond as the sunlight made me think that no bad news can distract me from him. I remember my first thoughts of him the morning we first woke up and I remember saying how he made me feel inferior when he was sober but by night he was weak. My whole perspective flipped on this although he's confident when he needs to be comparing it back to everything I love him even more now.

"Are you okay Sabastian? How's your head?" He said this stepping into me with one hand in his pocket and the other on my forehead. "I'm good Chris much better thanks to you're help. Thankyou". Chris grinned and said "Anytime sir". The man definitely likes calling me sir as much as I admire it I did just say the bedroom but as he adds it cheekily always makes me smile.

The car arrived. I told Chris to tell the driver where he lives and he will comply with it. I mean if the driver doesn't he's fired.

I opened the door and Chris hopped into the back after speaking to the driver I followed him in shortly and closed the door. The heat in this car is radiating from everything we touched. It feels as though we just stepped into an oven. "I'm sorry Chris this car is very hot". He smiled and said, "he doesn't mind". I can see his face begin to go red though so I tapped the driver and asked him to please put the fan on. After this, I pressed the button to put up a separator again between us and the driver.

Chris smiled and leaned on me looking through the window. I rested my head against his. No words needed to be spoken the heat was exhausting but our emotions did the talking for us.

The car came to a halt. I can only presume we're here. Chris sat up and gazed through the window and said this was it. The driver got out of the car and opened the door. I got out and Chris followed me and we both thanked the driver. He got back into the car and I gave him a tip just before this.

The street we're on is full of houses. They looked small and clumped together but I liked it since it seems like a neighbourly area. "I know this street isn't much but it's home. Do you see the house on the corner. That's mine". Oh, a great corner house it's semi-detached. Chris seems very insecure about this place but I'm glad he's chosen to show me it. I wouldn't mind living here myself. "Chris this place is everything. That's your home and I'd even call this place home too. I mean it looks like a place where you can socialise this is one thing my place lacks". Chris smiled and asked me to follow him.

Chris lead me to his house and opened the door...

Chris's POV
When I opened the door I allowed Sabastian to go inside first. I'm terrified deep down he's judging me but every bit of him looks as if he's excited to explore a new habitat a place he's never been before. I'm glad to hear his sweet words but I'm still in fear. I feel like I just invited a prince into a dumpster but the words he said to me earlier shed new light on that.

I followed Sabastian inside and he headed straight into the living room. My house starts with the hallway which has the living room on the right and the kitchen straight ahead. There are stairs on the left side which lead to my room and bathroom. Every room is a square box room. I know it's not huge but it does the job for me. I went into the living room and placed my keys on the table in the centre of the room. Sabastian sat down on the couch looking around my decor.