Her eyes were bloodshot and she was shivering.

Kishore: Don't panic, your highness. Indha time le neenga romba careful ah irukkanum... You cannot leave this palace... It's completely unsafe.

She touched her slightly protruding belly and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

Kishore and her nurse came out of the room.

Kishore: I will stay here for her safety. People may come from the palace. We need to safeguard her.

Nurse: Okay Doctor.

They didn't know, at that time, that she was already called by the demon.

Suhasini looked at her ringing phone. It sounded ominous. She was scared to pick up the phone.

Her maid offered to attend the call. Suhasini shook her head and went on to press the green button.

Suhasini: Hello.

Rajeev: Hey Suhasini, how are you doing?

His voice increased her shivers. She was scared of him and tried to act strong.

Suhasini: Who are you?

Rajeev: Unaku morai Maman ma...

Suhasini: enaku yaarum apdi illa... Enga appavum apdi yaaraiyum enaku kaatale...

Rajeev: pccht... Idhu dhaan indha mama kitte periya thollai... Unnai valathu enaku katti kuduppan nu paatha, thirumbavum andha ivanuke kuduthuttar...

Avan peru enna??? Ippo podhainju poirukkane...

She stayed silent...

Rajeev: Enna ma padhil eh kaanom???

Suhasini: Azha vandhadhe azhudhutu saagu... Azha edhuvum illana phone eh vei...

Rajeev: Ivlo kovama pesalama nee??? Ennoda favorite designer... En ore mamavoda ore ponnu... En morai ponnu... En ore edhiriyoda inniku pondati...

Suhasini: I'm ending the call....

Rajeev: Nillu Hasini....

Suhasini: Hasini nu kupta seruppu piyyum...

She never cussed anyone in her life. But this person made her angry to an extreme extent. If he was before her, she would have killed him. At that moment, she was just able to cuss on him.

Rajeev: Kochikadhe Hasini... Sari naan straight ah vishayathuke varen...

You know what, you are extremely loved. Adi ku Anga onnu nu sonna udane, Adi thedi ponavangale vida unnai thedi vandhavanga dhaan jaasthi...

Example ku... Unga appa, Prerna, Un mamiyar...

Suhasini: Don't tell me you did something to them... Don't you dare...

Rajeev: I didn't touch Prerna and your mother-in-law... I just made a huge traffic accident on their way and they are stuck for past one and half an hour.

See, the country's PM disappeared. People are in chaos. Adhe naan enaku saadhagama use pannikitten...

Suhasini: What about my appa???

Rajeev: Unga appa dhaane??? The great Nayak... Most formidable Don of the underworld. He is lying on this room's floor...

Enna vishayam theriyuma, I wouldn't have hurt him if he sided with me.. He chose that Adi... I want to show everyone how much they will pay for joining him....

Suhasini: Don't do anything to my father...

Rajeev: That depends on you..

Suhasini: What do you mean???

Rajeev: Come to me..

Suhasini: In your dreams..

Rajeev: See, Hasini... I have plenty of ways... Your father is here... My snipers are pointing towards your daughter in the palace...

Bonus eh solla marandhutene... I have placed bombs in three places in the country. 3 major cities... Ippo kurippa sollanum na oru 2 to 3 lakhs people oda life nee varadhu le dhaan irukku nu vechikoyen...

Suhasini dropped her phone on ground. She remembered Adi's words.

Adi: yaar vandhu kuptalum pogadhe. If you really want to go out, wait for me. Okay??

She picked up the phone.

Suhasini: I will not come...

Rajeev: So you don't care about your father... Let me show you something...

He sent her a picture of her father. Her father was lying on a pool of blood.

Suhasini: You bastard...

Rajeev: Don't cuss.. That doesn't sound good from your mouth...

Come to me Hasini... Your father is still alive... Nee vandha kaappathiralam... Un ponnu uyir vera irukku... Idhillama un purushanuku uyirana Avan makkal uyir vera un Kai le dhaan irukku.

Suhasini closed her eyes and made her decision.

Suhasini: I will come...

Rajeev: That's beautiful... Last time maari unnai kadathirukkalam... Ana andha Adi irukkan paaru... Un veetu gate le 7 to 8 levels security potrukan... Adhe thaandi unnai thodradhu kashtam.

But you made it easier for me... In 15 minutes, a car will be waiting for you... Just hop on it and come...

Varappo andha doctor kannu le padama vaa...

Suhasini ended the call without answering.

Suhasini: I want you to do something for me.

Maid: Your highness????

Suhasini left the mansion after 15 minutes without anyone noticing.

------

At the hilly regions,

After a few more hours of struggle, they hit the roof of the booth.

Ranjan: Boss... Hang in there... We reached you...

Eeshwar: Brother.... Don't give up... We will reach you....

They started digging with their hands on one side as the machines worked on the other side.

A big hole was made on the roof of the booth. Ranjan bent down to look into that small space. He found unconscious Adi lying on one side of the booth.

Ranjan: He is there... He is there...

He quickly tied a rope around his waist and jumped in.

Ranjan: Boss.... Boss...

Adi was unresponsive. He tied him to his back and signalled to lift them up.

Eeshwar, Military General and others pulled the rope and they were pulled to the surface. Eeshwar's eyes were filled with tears. His resoluteness left his eyes when he saw the condition of his brother.

Ranjan examined his boss.

Ranjan: There is a faint breath...

Eeshwar: Take him to the helicopter..

Soldiers lifted their prime minister who worked for their family, their children and them on their shoulders with tears filled eyes. Adi was airlifted to the military hospital.

Her prayers were answered, her husband was alive. She went to that demon with her absolute trust towards her husband.

*Author's note: Hello folks, sorry for the delay. Inniku chapter epdi irukku nu padichitu sollunga... Pidicha votes and comments please...

Your votes are my boost❤️❤️❤️❤️