Sotomura: "Wait you guys isn't that ryuen?"

Okitani: "Yeah, he's the leader of Class C."

Hondo: "And looking at the ranking he's ranked 6th in the first year."

Ryuen looks around the room analyzing each and every student.

Ryuen: "Well, helios seems like he isn't here what a waste. I wanted to intimidate him and see whether he's what the rumors say or not."

Helios: "Ha it can't be helped let's go I don't want to be around these weaklings."

Koenji: "Hey, dragon boy doesn't put me together with these inferior beings. A perfect existence like myself and Dharak is far superior to you lowly creatures."

Sabator:" I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right what did you call us?"

Koenji: "Lowly creatures."

Ryuen: "Weaklings."

Sudo try rushing at Ryuen

Suddenly two figures block Sudo

Albert: "No one hurts the boss."

Ishizaki:" You want to pick a fight."

Sudo: "Oh, you can't fight me without your lackey."

"I don't fight people who are beneath me like the pathetic insect you are." Ryuen Said with a Smirk

Sudo: "That's it don't talk shit if you can't back it up."

???: "I couldn't agree with you more big guy."

Everyone turns their attention to where the voice came from.

"Who the hell are you?" Sudo Asked

Karma: "Oh, you'd think people in my year would know who I am. Did Kiyotaka not tell you, idiots?"

Everyone Thoughts: 'Kiyotaka?'

Igneel: "Karma it seems he's not here."

Karma: "Well, better luck next time I'm Karma Akabane from Class 1-B."

Horikita: (So he's ranked second he doesn't look so tuff to me.)

Koenji: Oh, so you are the person I tied within the rankings.

"So your Koenji huh so the rumors about you being a complete narcissistic was true huh."

Koenji: "Be careful how you talk to a perfect existence boy."

"You're the perfect being please your nothing but a poser who's just in my way of claiming the top spot."

Dharak: "Oh please you are no match for us."

Igneel: "Want to bet."

Helios: "Both of you are weaklings."

Igneel: "Say's the one below us in the rankings."

Helios: "I can assure you those rankings can be deceiving. I can destroy you both at the same time to prove it."

Ryuen: "You too are nothing compared to us."

The room got tense with all 3 of them releasing their own aura.

Hirata: "Okay, guys how about we just call down the class is about to start in 10 minutes."

The class was silent waiting for one of them to make a move.

Ryuen: "We'll settle this another time. And doggy next time bark at someone else who you can handle."

Sudo is enraged and tries to go after him but a couple of Class D guys were holding him back.

Sato: "Man that was intense."