Stay here honey, I don't wanna share (jealous)

Conrad, I was friends with benefits, fuck buddies that's it. We weren't exclusive and he made that pretty clear by making out with someone else at the 4th of July dinner. I hated how much he affected me. But little did he know two can play the game.

(Text)
Connie: Heyy:) wanna go to the exhibition today together? I need a date.

Y/n: nope sorry I am already going with someone.

Connie: ok.

Conrad say anything but I knew he was mad at me. I also knew he was being an unreasonable asshole and pouting. The event was formal and a big deal in cousins. I picked out the sexiest outfit. I black deep neck gown that hugged my curves perfectly. Deep enough to show off my tits. My date was none other than my friend Louis. I told him about Conrad and my feelings for him and this bloody genius planned tonight.

Louis sat in the living room as I walked down the stairs

Louis sat in the living room as I walked down the stairs. "Woah you look hot and sexy"
I blushed in response as we walked into the garage.

The event was beautiful. Everyone with either their smug rich smiles or fake ones. Louis asked me to dance and although Conrad wasn't around I thought it'd be fun. We slow danced to 'Lover- by Taylor Swift'. This song made me feel things I never thought I would.

I spotted Conrad while we were dancing and completely ignored his presence.

Louis noticed him and dipped his head towards me without a warning. His kiss caught me by surprise but I kissed him back with passion. Even though I wasn't facing Conrad, I could feel him burning holes in the back of my skull.

"Damn looks like he is gonna break something. The fire in his eyes makes me wish he was gay too." Louis whispered as he was nibbling on my ear lobe.

"Good luck babe, by the look in his eyes you won't be able to walk tomorrow" was all he said before I saw Conrad walking towards us. He was calm yet something burned behind those eyes. I could feel the pool between my legs. The way his tailored suit fit his tall lean body perfectly. I always thought bow ties looked funny but goddamn Conrad makes even bowties look sexy as fuck. And those eyes damn those fuck me eyes.

"May I?" Conrad asked Louis but no fucking way that was a question

"May I?" Conrad asked Louis but no fucking way that was a question. His tone was cool and collected but the way he looked at me screamed danger. I could feel goosebumps as he took my hand in his. And then he smirked. That fucking smirk could kill an entire planet.

Dress by Taylor Swift starts playing and I couldn't think of a song more perfect.

"You think it funny baby getting all dressed up and letting another guy touch you like that when everyone is watching?" His whispers were low but threatening.

"So what you can kiss every girl in cousins' and I can't kiss one guy? That's pathetic Connie even for you"

He presses light kisses along my jawline and his hand snakes my waist. "Aww is my baby jealous? Is that why you pulled this stunt? You wanna know what's pathetic?
I looked at him for answers and raised my brows

"How drenched you are for me right now. I bet if I continue speaking you will drip all over the dance floor." I stopped breathing. I was so turned on by the filthy words he whispered in my ears. I might be dripping down my thighs right fucking now.

He wrapped his large hands around my tiny wrist and started walking towards the 2nd-floor washroom. I didn't dare to complain and followed him quietly to the car. Louis winked at me on the way upstairs.

We walked into an empty washroom and Conrad locked the door behind me. My back to the door and his hands on either side of my head. He took both my hands and secured them above me.

He kissed me like it was the end of the world. Like there was no tomorrow. His kiss was hungry angry and possessive. My lip was bleeding and I could taste the metal.

"Why did you do that baby? Why did you do me dirty like that?" hurt in his voice

I couldn't look at him. I couldn't accept that I was jealous especially not when he was so standing close to me. But it was like he could read my mind.

"You were jealous, weren't you? Did you want me all to yourself? Guess what darling I want you all to myself too. Would you like that love?"

"Yes" I whispered tears threatening to fall. Only when I thought I couldn't fall more for this guy.  And he kissed me again but this time it was soft and loving.

His hands pushed my soaked panties aside and dipped a finger without any warning. The sound leaving my mouth is not human. Fuck Oh My God

"You know I love you right?" All I could do was nod as he hit my g-spot and his thumb along with his fingers did wonders. "Because I'm gonna fuck you like I don't" And that was all I needed to push me over the edge.

My dress was half undone and my breasts spilt out. Conrad didn't waste time pulling my dress off completely. He put his mouth on my hard nipple while his other hand massaged my other boob. My whines became louder and Conrad smirked. "Shh baby there are people downstairs."

He turned me around and placed my hands flat on the door. "Keep them there don't you dare move" and I listened. I could hear the sound of his belt and the condom wrapper being torn and his pants dropping to the floor.

His hands groped her hips as he bucked his hip forward thrusting completely without a warning. My nails dug into the wooden door looking to hold onto something for support. I was so sensitive from the previous orgasm. His mouth marked my neck.

"Look how perfectly your cunt is swallowing my cock. This pussy belongs to me. Say it darling and I might let you cum" He said in between his moans. He started pounding mercilessly.

"Yes-yes this pussy is your Conrad. Please let me cum" His thick veiny cock explored my insides. I couldn't hold it anymore my pussy clenching around his cock and my eyes squinting shut. The door now had claw marks
like that of an animal

"Let go, baby, make a mess." and I did. Our arousal and cum spilt out all down our thighs.

________________________________________
Team Conrad or Team Jeremiah or Team Cam????????
Comment!