Fire and Ice (Temperature play)

Handcuffed
blindfolded
Sweet vanilla candles tingling my sensation
But nothing vanilla about what's gonna happen tonight.
It's his birthday and I am the present.

"Ahh, how I love you at my mercy baby" cocky as ever. His hands near my stomach, something warm about it. Before I can process it he tilts it and hot wax burns my skin just below my navel. I hiss in pain and pleasure.

"Surprise baby" he mocks me

"But it's your birthday Connie" I remark
"You are a sassy slut......you won't be one once I'm done with you" threatening me

Who's the stupidest person...ding ding ding me because I couldn't hold my tongue.
"We'll see about that baby. What is your safe word?"

"Candy" you say breathlessly

He left the room and came back with something clinking. Conrad is gonna be the death of me. The anticipation of what will happen next was killing me. Where will he touch me next? When will he touch me where I need him the most.

He chuckled and immediately I felt his cold fucking mouth on my nipples making them rock hard. He had a fuckingg Ice cube in his mouth

"Ohhhh myyyy..... fuck fuckkk!!" I yelled
The sudden sensation surprised me. His cold mouth tortured my sensitive nipples. And that wasn't it. His hand searched for something on the bedside table. Fuckk my life!!

The ice cube is now in his hands going lower and lower. Till it reached where I want his the most. The slick sounds of ice cube rubbing my clit was pornographic. He wasted no time and dropped the hot wax on my nipples.

"Ahhh ahhhhh fuckkk" The extreme temperature difference was too much. I screamed in pain and pleasure.

His fingers along with the ice cube thrusting me at an unbelievable pace. The hot wax hardening on my hard fucking nipples. The soft handcuffs now felt like a fucking wire.

"Where is that sassy mouth now? You are a fucking mess baby. Look at you screaming like you are fucking fire.... Oh, wait you kinda are!" And he chuckled like a fucking maniac

"Please daddy let me cum! Please! Fuckk!"
His thrusts picked up the pace and he kissed me hard. I came so hard my soul exited through my vagina.