Sinner not Saint (dnr) (cringe warning)

We were sprawled across the sofa in the living room and had been binge-watching fifty shades tonight. I never thought rough sex would turn me on but I was soaked until the end of the movie. Conrad kept side glancing at me and I hope he didn't see me get all flushed and turned on or maybe I did.....

Conrad always made love to me and handled me like I was a glass Christmas ornament. I loved that he cared so much but sometimes I just wished he was rougher.

"Hey imma go get a glass of water" to which he nodded with a slight smirk. As I entered the kitchen I could feel his footsteps following me.

Before I could turn around Conrad's large hand grabbed mine and caged me.
His breath was on the sensitive nape of my neck.
His wet hair tickled my skin, he smelt like the warm sea breeze.

"Baby do you like it rough?" he whispered
"Hmm, what do you mean?" I played dumb.
He turned me around and lifted me to sit on the kitchen counter. He tapped my thighs apart and stood between them with that stupid smirk.
"What I mean is do you wanna be fucked like a little plaything?" His voice was calm like that before the storm. His arms massaging my sides
I gulped hard not wanting to give into my dark desires.
"Answer me baby" His hands circled my clothed clit. And when I thought he couldn't turn me on anymore he had to go ahead and open that porn star-like mouth of his.

"Ye-s...yes oh my god" I whimpered and my cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"God can't save you, baby, you are in hell now. And the devil will make you scream" I nearly cum at his words alone.

Both his hands massaged my boobs. His thumb flicks my hard nipples as he swallows my moans with his deep kiss.

"Go upstairs take off all your clothes and lay on the bed like a good little girl you are." I was taken aback by his commanding tone but the pool between my legs didn't my mind any of it.

I walked away obediently and followed everything he said except I kept my panties on. I wanted to test him. I know this will bite me in the ass later but I wanna poke the bear. I wanna what happens if I disobey him.

He walks inside staring at me making me feel naked and exposed. I try to cover my boobs but it's too late. He takes long strides toward me and pushes me onto the bed. I am unable to move under his heavy weight.

"You are fucking perfect. This stops whenever you want just say the word 'red'. I want you to know you can trust me. You may think that I am the one in control but it's you. Okay?"

"I trust you, Conrad. I will say red when it gets too much. I am ready and I want this" I assured him.
His caring smile disappears and the sinister smile is back.
"Okay now, where were we, baby? What did I tell you about being a good girl?"

I don't answer and suddenly he is going down on me. "Answer baby or I won't let you cum all night"

"You said to get fully naked and I am not"

He grabs my panties and shreds them to pieces.

"So baby did hear me but she was just *spank* being *spank* a brat *spank*."

"Oh fuck fuck fuck Conrad!!" I screamed at top of my lungs as he blew cold air on my swollen clit which only made me squirm and scream more.He held my thighs so tightly I am sure it will leave marks tomorrow.

He slowly inserted one finger and just kept it there. "Wtf Conrad I need more"

"Tsk tsk tsk, bad girls don't get to make demands. I might give you what you need if you beg" he said not even looking at me just staring at my pussy.

"Please daddy I want your fingers so badly. Please make me cum" I said in a voice so desperate.
"What did you just call me?" his head snapped
"Daddy" I came out as a moan as he added a second finger and began thrusting at vampire speed.
"Yes baby scream at the top of your lungs and I might let you cum" he said as he started sucking on my clit

"Ohhh fuckk plss daddy let me cum"I begged and moaned like an animal.
"Go ahead baby cum" and that was all I needed to reach my high...I didn't realise what he was doing until he wrapped his hard dick with a condom.

"I can't daddy, I'm too sensitive" I looked at his sticky mouth marked as mine.
"You have a safeword use it or shut up" he said nonchalantly.
I wanted his dick badly so I decided to shut up.
He climbed on top of me and his hands wandered around my body and stopped around my neck. He choked me hard enough to control my breath.

I could see he was a little worried so I gave him a short nod and smile. "All this time I thought you were a saint turns out you are a sinner after all huh?"

He didn't give me time to answer and thrust into me without any warning "Fuck Daddy!!!" I screamed loud enough for everyone in this town to hear. "That's right baby, scream"

His thrusts were long and hard and hit exactly where I wanted them to. His tight grip on my neck gave me the pleasure I didn't think existed. Omfg, I will die from sex with this man, and I don't mind it at all. I could feel reaching my high but this time with much more force.

"I know baby. I can feel your cunt so deep. Cum for me" and his dirty words were all I needed before we both came with animalistic grunts and moans.