You are the best thing that's ever been mine (pool sex)

"Shhh baby Jeremiah will notice... we don't want that do we?" How did I end up here? Well, karma.

Conrad invited me for a night swim at his house and decided to show up in my cute purple bikini and tease him. I was inviting trouble.

Every time Conrad tried to approach me I swam far away. He gave up and took a seat next to the pool. I pulled myself out of the water and walked toward him.
"Pass me the towel please" I batted my eyes at him.

"What will I get if I do? A quick fuck?" he smirked holding the towel out in his hand.
I walked towards him and leaned in "Maybe, but you'd have to catch me first" my hands tracing the lining of his now hard crotch.

How stupid am I? I didn't think he'd chase me. We ran around the pool and Conrad caught me in no time. He picked me up bridal styles and dropped me into the pool. And jumped in right after. Eureka!

I gave him a fake pout but he chuckled like a little child. The moonlight highlighted his pretty features and strand of wet hair fell. I could stare at them all my life. He snaked his arms and pulled me into an intimate kiss.

"Caught you. Now fuck me" The way such dirty words roll off his plump lips I want those lips all over me.

"Here?" I asked surprised and confused.

"Yes. Fuck me."

I can't deny I want this just as much as him. His dominating voice made my nipples hard. My mind goes to dirty places. The thrill of being fucked in Conrad's pool with Jeremiah in the house.

"Don't deny me baby I can see your nipples all hard and ready to be sucked"
"Ahh fuck it I groaned and leaned into him to kiss him. He pulled down his shorts and threw them out of the water and I did the same.

His hands found my clit underwater and pleasure was taken all over my body. I instinctively wrapped my legs around him and he bucked his hips against me earning a moan. He tugged my bikini top roughly causing my boobs to spill out. He massaged one and sucked the other.

He dipped one of his digits into me and suppressed my moan with a hungry kiss.
"Shh love, my brother is sleeping across the hall. Don't wanna traumatise him do we?" His finger hit all the right spots as he added another one and another. Fuck he's gonna kill me. Imagine him explaining my death to everyone.

"What are you smiling about? I am starting to think you are a dirty dirty girl. And knowing we can get caught turns you on. Doesn't it baby?"
His fingers picked up the pace.

"Tell me baby and you can cum"
"Yes...yea omg yesss fuck!" I blabber breathlessly as the orgasm hits me.

I can feel his hard brushing my clit. He lines up and pushes into me entirely. So fucking big. I scream at the sudden fullness of my already sensitive cunt.

"So fucking tight!" A throaty animalistic moan escapes him and I clench around him. The wet sounds we made were pornographic. My skin on his skin again and again.

"Conrad.. ohh fuck fuck there yess"

His merciless thrusts hit my spot again and again and again. "Cum with me baby" he says.

We both hit our highs and comfortable silence fills the salty air. Suddenly we hear something.
We both turn our heads to find a very cocky Jeremiah. His lip curled in a smirk. I try to hide my flushed face behind Conrad. He doesn't look embarrassed.

"You are paying for the cleaning" is all that Jeremiah says before he walks back inside giggling.

"Why aren't you embarrassed?" I peeked through my insecurities.

"You are the best thing that's ever been mine.Why would I be embarrassed?" He looked like that was a stupid question.

Special request from:) isabella1188118