Esdeath: I'll be back to talk with you. I'm going to get dressed real quick.

Y/N: Alright.

Esdeath smiled and walked out of my room. Once she left, I sensed something was off, so I looked towards my window. I then walked over to it and opened it, only to have Leone jump up, catching me off guard but I started chuckling.

Leone: Gotcha pretty good, Huh?

Y/N: *sighs happily* Yeah...Yeah, you did.

Leone: *giggles smugly* Good... *serious* But in all seriousness...*concerned* You Okay? I heard what you did to Aria's parents in anger.

Y/N: Y-Yeah...I'm fine...first time ACTUALLY taking a human life with my own hands...and it was two lives at that... how do you all do it so easily?

Leone: When you live the lives we've lived, it's not too hard. Sure it's hard for the first time but after a while...you become...numb to it.

Y/N: I see...*sad sigh* I'm sorry for the difficult lives you all have had to live through.

Leone: Hey no need to apologize. Not yer fault. I'm just glad you're tryin your best to make our lives better.

Y/N: *small smile* Thanks...I'm glad I'm at least able to make some people's lives better...*sighs sadly* Had I been quicker at finding out about their secret...maybe I could've saved that guy's life.

Leone: Hey, Hey, hey! Don't be yourself up about it. Think about the good things that came from what you did. You stopped two people from torturing more people AND you saved a girl's lif-

Y/N: Might have saved a girl's life. She's in critical condition. We have no clue if she'll survive.

Leone: I see... Well-

Just then, Esdeath walked into the room.

Y/N: H-Hi Esdeath....

Esdeath: Leone...What are you doing here?

Leone: Helping Y/N talk about what happened yesterday.

Esdeath: He has me for that!

Leone: Yeah, but you weren't there last night so you don't really have any idea about what happened, so I thought I'd talk to Y/N about it.

Y/N: O-Okay. Girls...please don't start fighting...

Leone then climbed inside and she walked towards Esdeath. Esdeath, in return, walked towards Leone and they got up in each other's faces, which caused their boobs to push into each other's but they paid no mind to that.

Esdeath: I'm his lover. He can talk to me about anything. You're just a potential ally if Night Raid agrees to swear loyalty to him.

Leone: And by talking to him, Night Raid can get to know if we really should trust him, but with the fact that he's willing to talk to me, it shows that if he's willing to trust us, then we can trust him. You wouldn't understand.

They went back and fourth and I was too scared to get involved in their argument. Eventually, I realized it wasn't going to end unless I spoke up.

Y/N: U-Um...G-Girls. I'm willing to talk to you both. You both have helped me through difficult things. I mean, Esdeath; you helped me with the death of my father, while Leone? You helped me with the fact that I killed two people last night. Sure they were bad, but still. It was difficult to Understand until I talked to you about it. Sure, I'm still a little confused but my mind's a bit clearer about what I had done.

They both looked at me and hugged me, making me mentally panic since they pushed their boobs into my head.

Esdeath/Leone:Thanks Y/N.

They didn't stop hugging me

Esdeath POV

I looked at Leone.

Esdeath: *mouths* Don't think you'll be able to steal him away from me!

Leone: *mouths* How about we let him decide which one of us is better?

Esdeath: *mouths* Fine.

Leone: *mouths* That means I get to have sex with him as well. After all, you two have obviously had sex already. It's not a fair fight if I don't get a chance.

I gave her a death glare, but she smirked at me.

Leone: *Mouths* It's not a fair fight and besides. He's a king. More people are going to date him and you know it. You said it yourself one night.

I growled quietly but gave in.

Esdeath: *mouths* Fine. If you want a fair fight, we can have a fair fight.

Leone smirked. We then stopped hugging Y/N.

Leone: We'll I gotta get going.

Y/N: A-Alright....

Leone giggled at Y/N's embarrassment before leaving through the window.

Y/N POV

I watched as Leone left and something in the back of my head was sounding off an alarm.

Y/N: (I have a bad feeling....)