Y/N: What's your name?

Beggar: Richard.

Y/N:Alright. I'll be back, Richard. I'm going to come back once I'm done giving a tour to my guest of honor, Okay? Stay right here.

Richard: Y-Yes your majesty! Thank you!

I smiled at him and went back to giving Spear a tour. Things went by quickly and once it was over, I asked Seryu to escort Spear to the palace while I went to help Richard. Seryu agreed, hesitantly since she didn't want to leave me by myself but I reassured her that I'd be just fine. Once she started taking Spear towards the palace, I walked back to where Richard was and just like I asked him to do, he was waiting for me.

Richard: Your majesty! I'm glad to see you again. No other king would've come back to help someone like me.

Y/N: I made a promise, right?

Richard: Yeah..*smiles* Thanks.

Y/N: Alright. Time to get up. We're going to find you a job so you can support yourself. Do you have any hobbies?

Richard: When I was younger...I liked hunting with my father....

Y/N: If I got you a gun or a bow, would you be willing to go out there and hunt for food?

Richard: Of course, but I've gotten rusty...

Y/N: Are you willing to get a military training on firing and hunting?

Richard: I wouldn't mind that at all.

Y/N: Then let's get you some better clothes so you can be more presentable.

Richard: Alright.

We then went to a clothes store and I bought Richard something he could wear for now. I then got him signed up for a heavily modified military training that only focused on rifles, bows, and hunting. He gladly joined and he went on his way, thanking me for everything. I smiled as he walked away, happy with his new life.

???: My. You're quite the helper!

I then turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair and yellow eyes

Y/N: Why thank you. I'm Y/-

???: King Y/N "Carolus" Rex. Everyone should know you by now.

Y/N: *nervous/embarrassed chuckle* R-Right...I'm still not used to being called "King"...anyways, what's your name?

???: Leone. It's nice to meet ya, Rex.

Y/N: *smiles* Nice to meet you as well, Leone. Well, it was nice meeting you. Hopefully we can see each other soon.

Leone: That would be awesome. Well you must be busy so I'll let ya go. Bye~!

Y/N: Bye Leone.

We then walked away and I went back to the palace and spent the rest of the day talking with Spear, Esdeath, Seryu, and Chouri. When it was time to go to sleep, I heard a knock on my door.