The Irony of Pain-Epilogue

NO  ONE"S POV

No one was uttering a word...

The atmosphere was heavy...

One man stood out of the crowd...

His hair was silver...

He was a tall young lad...

but looking at his hands, there were two rings...

One for him...

and one for the person...

laying inside the coffin...

His face was drained of life...

He stood next to the wall...

Greeting each person that came to give their respects...

He was mindlessly bowing as soon as a figure came into his view...

He doesn't know who they are...

He couldn't process anything...

He couldn't even eat...

He doesn't have the appetite to eat...

"Mr. Park, I've postponed your meetings for the whole month" Only then, Sunghoon was pulled from his trance when someone spoke...

"Thank you Sunoo-ssi" Sunghoon smiled forcefully towards his assistant. Sunghoon saw how tired Sunoo was from running back and forth from the office to the funeral....

"The result of the autopsy came today, would you like to look-" Sunoo was cut off when Sunghoon shakes his head, he doesn't want to take care of that for now...

"I'll do it later" said Sunghoon ass he looks at the latter in front of him... 

Sunoo was always there for him, from the moment Heeseung developed schizophrenia until now... 

It was also Sunoo who prepared everything...  He couldn't ask for more from his secretary. Because, because of Sunoo, everything went smoothly...  

"Thank you, once again. I owe you one" said Sunghoon as Sunoo shakes his head and smiled towards him... 

Sunghoon then averted his eyes towards the huge portrait in front of them... 

It was Heeseung, his smile was so soothing. It's as if he didn't leave the mortal world...

he looks at peace....

"Oh by the way Mr. Park. Mr. Lee's parents are here. I saw them arrive  earlier" said Sunoo as he motioned towards the elderly couple wearing black attires. Sunghoon then went to greet them at the entrance of the funeral hall.

"Mom, Dad, You're here" said Sunghoon as he bowed to Heeseungs' parents.

Heeseungs' dad hugged Sunghoon, he whispered that everything will be okay and that Heeseung is already in a great place, a tranquil and joyous place. Sunghoon nodded at his remarks, he couldn't help but shed a tear at the words of Heeseungs' father. 

Sunghoon then went to check on Heeseungs' Mother. 

"Mom, do you need anything?" asked Sunghoon  as he stood beside Heeseungs' Mom. 

"Did you know, the child was supposed to bury their parents. Not the other way around?" said Mrs. Lee as he took Sunghoons hand and held it tight.