༺ღ༒ 003 ༒ღ༻

Depuis le début

"я иду доктор Иванов!" I yelled back as I trudged back through the snow, the wind whipping my hair into my face.

"никогда больше так не делай!" She meet me half way and held me close, warmth radiating off of her.
The smell of her body wash filling my senses as I wrapped my arms around her waist and burrowed my face in to her breast.

I heard a crashing outside of the bathroom the echoing arguing ringing my brain.
I wearily opened the door and slipped out seeing the cabin had been trashed in the heat of the argument between Hopper and Eleven.

"Fuck this, pull yourself together kid." Hopper didn't even give me a side eye when he flounced past me a rush of air hitting me when he slammed the door.
Eleven let out a sob and stormed into her room also slamming the door behind her, sobs rang out from her room.

I took a deep breath still smelling the anger and sadness lingering in the living room and kitchen.
I used my powers to clean everything, fixing the broken glasses and TV.
I then sat at the couch next to the front door, I thought about whatever they could have been arguing about.
Then I could hear Eleven scream out mentally about how she was going to run away and never return.
She was debating going to me, thinking about how I was happy here and wouldn't want to join her any way.

Wrong, I would follow Eleven to the ends of this reality. She was important to me, not the common friendship, I suppose I never really had friendships except for Henry.
She felt like family.

She was pacing absurdly, I used my powers to turn off the lights and then I heard her stop.
Finally, quietly, approaching her door.
She peaked out looking for Hopper, she skittered across the cabin reaching the front door she quietly opened it.

"I would be careful if I were you." I stayed sitting, eyes glaring in to the fire place.

"Well maybe you should make sure I do stay careful." Eleven sneered quietly.

"Fine, but only to keep you safe."      I stood and closed the door.

"What are you—" I took hold of her and teleported us to the bus station a mile or two away from Hopper's cabin.

"I grabbed the cash from Hoppers wallet, where would you like to go?" I smirked as I spread my arms presenting her to the building with the array of buses parked out side.

༻ ☠︎ ༺

We were on the the bus for hours, but we finally arrived in Chicago, Illinois.

The moon still glowing in the sky, the pollution covering the stars that in Hawkins were so bright and mesmerizing.
We departed from the bus and stood there in awe, we had no idea where to go or what to do.
Sirens shrieked down the street as a van speed down the street turning tightly down the alley way next to us.
The police cars stopped with a skid and the police officers jumped out of the car staring at the alley in awe.

What? Why aren't they still chasing that van.
I discreetly teleported behind one of the police officers and entered her mind, she saw a huge concrete wall on place of the alley.
How—

Then I remembered that one little girl that escaped, her specialty was illusions. What number was she? I don't quite remember.
She was close to Eleven but strangely not close enough to help her escape back then.

I teleported back to Eleven and picked her up, she instinctively held on to me tightly.
I could feel the girls energy from far away, her power radiating all the way from a factory of some kind near the edge of the city.
I teleported us outside of the factory while telepathically explaining every thing to Eleven.
We approached to building, I phased through the gate and unlocked it for Eleven to scurry through.