1 year-ish special

Start from the beginning

  "Fuck Reiner", you moan as he started kissing down your body. Sucking on your nipples after having you naked and tried to make his way down further. That is until you stopped him. Panting he lifted himself up.

"What's wrong", he came back up and gave you a peck.

You avoided eye contact embarrassed and mumbled, "just missed you...... and it's been a while. That's all" Hearing that, he didn't wait to reach his hand back into your pants and felt your wet core.

You gasped in which was accompanied by him connecting his lips with yours. You squired under his touch, squeezing your legs together around his hand praying that he didn't feel everything.

"Yea you did miss me", he removed his hands and sucked everything that was on them. Your ears turned beet red to that point you couldn't speak. But seeing so, he grabbed your available hand, and brought it down to the tent in his pants. Your mouth watered at just the feel of his erection. Looking back up into his eyes you didn't need anymore reassurance when you heard his next words.......

"You're not alone"

(End of flashback)

You still remained hovering over the toilet, on the verge on falling asleep. Until an unexpected voice came from the bathroom entrance, "Have you told him"

You jumped out of your position and whipped your head around to see her coming in with a cup of water. 

"Dammit Pieck you scarred me", you sighed and weakly reached for the cup of water. "Told who? What?", you took a sip and savored the feeling of the cool liquid soothing your raw throat. It was enough to bring you back slightly.

  She looked to you dumbfounded and you stared back with just as much cluelessness as you did when she first came in.

"Stage 0 of acceptance...... cluelessness", she sighed and helped you sit up. You now sat on top of the toilet, hunched over and took another sip of water. Pieck on the other hand stood across from you deciding the best approach for her suggestions. Either way you should be aware that something is up. But deep down she knew that you were denying it. It was written on your face once she mentioned "him".

You tensed and froze. She saw, and sort of felt bad. Nothing wrong with being afraid, and that's clearly what you are at the moment. Who wouldn't.

"Y/n?", a voice echoed from the entrance. You looked to Pieck instantly and had a pleasing look. Maybe she could help you in anyway. You were in so much denial. Her eyes softened contradicting the true panic in your eyes. But she shook her head and whispered,

"It's not going anywhere", she whispered.

As soon as she finished, heavy set boots rapidly got closer and a familiar head, one that you promised to love for the rest of your life poked  his head around the corner and looked relieved to see you. But then scrunched his eyebrows witnessing the scene.

"Are you okay", he walked up to you and grabbed both sides of you face. You nodded your head and put on your best poker face and smiled.

"I'm fine, just stomach bug", you replied and moved from his grip to get another sip of water. This one purposing in calming you down.

This can't be real.....

But like everyone around you. From your mom, to the woman still standing across from you, and obviously the one who stood before you could read you like a book. Reiner scrunched his eyebrows again and looked back to Pieck while you were drinking your water. In a silent manner, he questioned what was wrong with you and in response she shook her head. It was your secret to tell. And it's not fair to either of you for her to even give him as much as a hint indicating that she knew.