Chapter 12

Year 854

"Do you love him?" Porco quietly asks.

  You had your soldier uniform on. All that was missing was your helmet and gun that you told one of the other soldiers to take to the roof.

"Doesn't matter." You say flatly continuing to walk over to the rest of the group. "If I admit it, then it becomes true. The person I love would be a titan shifter that has limited days. I will eventually have to watch him get eaten by the next."

You knew what the price of loving someone who is a titan shifter. However, something came to mind. The thought leaving your mouth as if you had just received the information.

  "He is going to be gone in 2 years...."

—————————

Reiner sat shocked as the last person he wanted to see sat in front of him.

Eren Jaeger

The ceremony begun and Willy Tybur is explaining the truth behind the Great Titan War.

"I can't stand this anymore." Reiner got on his knees and bowed to Eren looking up with tears in his eyes to say, "Just.... kill me, I beg you. I want.... to vanish."

"Now what if I did. Right here and now decapitate you. Do you think y/n would like to hear that you willingly left her?"

Both him and Falco's eyes widened at the name and looked at Eren.

"Sweet girl, really one of the good ones. Tell me Reiner, does she know everything that you did?" Eren scratched the back of his head. He remembered your soft voice apologizing for something you had no control over. The way the kids look up to you in any instance shows that not only are you their trainer, but their big sister.

"Leave her out of this, please!" Reiner begged bowing back down.

"Stand up Reiner... I get it now." Eren reached out a hand to the man.

"We were both born this way, and now I have to keep moving forward.....

Till my enemies are destroyed." His eyes flashed right before he transformed into a titan.

——————————-

Kenji covered his ear as the sound of panicked screams and titan roar filled the air.

"Get up! GABI! KENJI! UDO!" something tugged on the back of his shirt, pulling Kenji up.

"Hey Zofia! Are you okay!" Kenji screams over the noise looking over to the spot next to him only to find it empty.

He looked around to see two legs sticking out from under a stone.

"Zofia!" Udo ran over to the two legs screaming. Oblivious to the crowd of people making their way towards them. Udo was repeatedly kicked and stomped on.

Colt grabbed him and Gabi, moved behind a fallen stone to avoid the crowd.

Kenji watched as his friend got crushed. Eyes showing no emotion whatsoever.

Zofia, I hope 'a better place' exists. Wait for me okay? What I have to say, I want to say to your face. And Udo.... hang in there...please..

————————-

You stood beside Magath, straight faced as the founder titan came up from under the stage.

The War Hammer titan appeared and before it even got a chance to fully form, got punched into the building behind them.

Quite an entrance, Eren Jeagar.