She agreed without any protest. I thought that she will argue because she don't want to be separated from Lisa Unnie, guess I'm wrong. The Unnies told me to prepare as well so I did what I was told.

---

Lisa's POV

"Whoo!" I sighed, I was forced to buy our groceries just because I was the one who planned this trip? Well, technically it's Joohyun but I was the one who invited them... Even so! they are so unfair! I pouted, it's not like I can complain, it's Jennie who gave the order and I'm too soft for her.

I just finished showering and for today's agenda, I'm wearing a big shirt, large pants, white shoes, a bucket hat, and a watch. I also prepared one of my jackets just in case it will be cold today. I didn't bother to put on any makeup because I just don't want to plus it's more comfortable without them.

I just sprayed some perfume then I head out of our room. Arriving at the patio, the others are still there talking, I sat beside Joohyun who clung to me immediately. I was about to tell them that I'm going but I wasn't able to do that because of what Jennie said. "Lisa, Karina will go with you," I almost broke my neck with how fast I turned my head towards Jennie's direction.

"WHAT?!" I'm shocked, of course, Karina will go with me? Why? How? Is Jennie okay? Jennie noticed how shocked and confused I am, so she explained.

"It's a long story but the important thing is I was able to make her agree to go with you," I was about to speak and protest but she shushed me and said, "No, complaining Lisa, she will go with you whether you both like it or not."

This woman, I didn't even get a chance to speak on my behalf because she kept on cutting me off. When I got the chance to speak I tried to but stopped again because Joy suddenly spoke, "Lisa, Karina is here already."

I turned to where she was looking and there walking towards us was Karina wearing a white sundress, sandals, with a handbag. She's looking at me with a frown on her face, obviously not pleased with going with me.

I didn't notice that I'm just staring at her, I just came to my senses when Jennie called me and said, "Lisa, Karina is here, you two should go now, we're already hungry. Be fast," she demanded.

I shook my head, "Your wish is my command, my highness," I sarcastically said with a bow. I was about to ask Karina if she was ready to go but I saw her already saying her goodbyes to the others, then walked towards the gate so I ran to follow her. I caught up to her and I opened the gate for her, when we got outside there was a van waiting for us with both of our managers waiting for us. (AN: I forgot to mention in the past chapters that they are with their managers because I genuinely forgot that they need them, so here.)

The manager opened the door of the van, she went inside first. I was hesitating if I'm going to sit beside her because if I didn't, the managers might suspect something. I stood for like a minute not entering the van, I got surprised when I saw her looking at me obviously annoyed because I'm taking too long to get inside the van. "Lisa, what are you doing just standing there? Get inside already, your Unnies might scold you later if we took too long," my manager suddenly said.

With that, I went inside the van unaware that I sat beside Karina because I'm too busy thinking of how will the others react if I took my time buying things, maybe I should buy some shirts? I'm already going to the mall so why not? I smiled mischievously at the thought of annoying the others.

I got out of my trance when I felt movement beside me. Oh no, I forgot that Karina is with me and she's sitting right beside me! It's not the first time but I'm still not used to it because she's always avoiding me.

Like right now, we are sitting with a big gap between us, her looking outside the window. Because she was looking away got the chance to look at her, she was wearing a white sundress and it fits her. I already think that she was beautiful from the first time I saw her picture when Aespa debuted but wow, she's really beautiful, this is the only time really I got to appreciate her features because save from the managers, this is the first time that we are alone together.