Chapter 13

Karina's POV

We're done performing, after our performance we went straight to our dressing room to change our outfits earlier. After changing we immediately returned to our table because we want to watch our sunbaes perform.

A few performances later, it is now time for BLACKPINK sunbaenims. They don't have that many extravagant stage designs but it is enough to catch people's attention. You can really see the YG vibe in them, the swag, the charisma, coolness, and everything scream YG.

BLACKPINK sunbaenims never disappoints when it comes to performing, "Wooh," and here comes Winter applauding even if the performance is not yet done. "Lisa sunbaenim really hits different, ugh! she's so good," she's silently cheering for Lisa sunbaenim.

I can't really blame Winter, even I can't take my eyes off of Lisa sunbaenim. She's just a naturally great performer, she's shining on the stage right now. All BLACKPINK members are good performers.

When their performance is done they went backstage. "Wow they're really good," Ningning said, she's also fangirling.

"You said it," Giselle respond.

"I want to take a picture with Lisa sunbaenim can we do it later?" Winter asked. This girl... she's fangirling to the... Next Level, see what I did there?

"We can't just take pictures with them, we still have to ask for permission," I said to her.

"Aww okay," she said.

We were still talking when we saw BLACKPINK sunbaenims went passed in front of our table, we bowed at them which they did the same.

Later after the performances of all the idols, the awarding will continue for the main awards or daesangs.

As usual, BTS and IU sunbaenims won, Album of the Year and Artist of the Year awards respectively. While the Song of the Year goes to BLACKPINK sunbaenims, I think this is their first daesang in their career and they look so happy.

When the awarding of daesangs is done, the artists are encouraged to go to the main stage for the photo op. We bowed again to some of the idols and greeted those we know, we also talked to some that we just met for the first time.

Our group was positioned beside Red Velvet sunbaenims because they told us that we should just be with them. BLACKPINK sunbaenims arrived and mixed in with Red Velvet sunbaenims.

The photographer announced that they will now take a picture, I bend so that idols in the back can be seen in the picture.

After the photo op, I was supposed to stand properly but lost my balance when I stepped on someone's foot, before I fell someone caught me which I think is the same person I stepped on.

I looked back to know who the person is, when I looked at my back I saw someone I didn't expect and got shocked internally.

"Careful," Lisa sunbaenim gently said while looking worriedly at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"I'm okay sunbaenim, thank you," I bowed at her slightly and looked away. That was embarrassing... Our faces are too close that's why I immediately looked away.

But Lisa sunbaenim is very beautiful, close-up. "Girl are you okay?" Winter confusedly asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked as well.

"You look flustered," she responded.

"Oh it's nothing, I just almost tripped earlier," I answered.

"Okay, let's go the photo op is already done. I want to go to manager oppa to let him ask permission if I can take a picture with Lisa sunbaenim," she excitedly said.