Chapter 10

Lisa's POV

"We're already preparing," I'm currently on a call with Joohyun.

"Okay, you guys don't be late!" Irene scolded me.

"Yes Mother we won't be late," I rolled my eyes, she's like my mother sometimes. But yeah I appreciate her.

"Manoban! You call me that again another time and I'll really punch your face and don't think that I don't know you just rolled your eyes on me, I know you," she's scary sometimes, even if she's not looking or we're not personally together she can always guess what I'm doing or going to do, I don't know if I'm just predictable, or she really knows me well, or the scariest part, she has psychic powers... joking.

Kidding aside, I guess she really just know me very well.

"I didn't roll my eyes Mother, did you set up a camera in my room? Every time I did something you always guess it right..." Ooops I think I slipped there.

"So you really did roll your eyes at me! You're dead later Manoban!" Huhu I think I should prepare my face for later.

"I did NOT Joohyun! Stop assuming," I said.

"I'm not assuming Lalisa! You literally slipped your tongue earlier!" She's getting mad, I think I really should prepare my face for her punch later.

"You're accusing me of something I didn't do Grandma!" Ooops that just does that... low blow Manoban, ready your funeral later.

"You— that's it!! Ugh!! I'm hanging up! GOODBYE!!!" she's really angry, Lalisa what did you do!

"Wait Joohyun—" and she cut the call. Hays, you're really stupid Lisa, you know that she's sensitive with her age... calling her Mother is offensive enough now you went overboard and called her Grandma. I guess I'll just apologize to her later.

I didn't even get to choose what she's going to wear later... this is the reason why she called, for me to choose what outfit suits her best. Forget it, I'm sure whatever she wears later she'll still look beautiful.

Now I should continue preparing for the award shows. Yes, award show, YG now allowed us to go to award shows and the first award show we'll go to is MAMA 2022. Yes, you read it right it's MAMA, the award show YG has beef in the past. I guess they're okay now, at least we have now the chance to interact with other idols aside from the ones we're close to.

I'm going to wear a suit Joohyun picked for me.

(Imagine Lisa wearing this)

Now that I'm done preparing, I went to each member's room to check on them if they are already done. I knocked on each of their doors but they were not answering so I continuously knock to annoy them, I guess they can't take it anymore... they yelled at me... they yelled at me, saying stop bothering them. Huhu I'm poorly treated by my friends, joke. Okay, I'll stop, I guess I'll just wait in the living room.

When the members are done they went to the living room and when I looked up from my phone I saw them wearing their elegant dresses looking beautiful as always. What did I do in my past life to be surrounded by these goddesses?

"Wow, you all look beautiful girls," I complimented them while smiling.

"You don't look bad yourself," I can only just pout with what they replied to my compliment.

"Stop pouting Manoban, you look pretty handsome okay? Happy?" Jennie said.

"Thank you, Nini, okay girls let's go, managers are already waiting in the parking lot,"

When we got in the car, I assisted them in entering so that they don't trip or anything. I entered the car last.

Hays, there's traffic, I don't think we will be late but we won't have any time to prepare like practice a little bit or choose outfits from the selection that our stylist brought, luckily the stylist made us try some of them yesterday so we already have what we thought will suit us and our theme in mind.

We were already close to the venue when I saw a store selling flowers so I immediately told our manager to stop for a while so that I can buy some for my members, and for Joohyun as well, as a peace offering.

"Let's go now oppa," I said.

"Here, these are for you girls," when they saw the flowers for them they smiled at me sweetly, "aww thank you, Lisa, you're really sweet," Rosé said.

"Thanks, Lili," Jennie said.

"Thank you Lalisa," Jisoo unnie.

Minutes later we already arrived at the venue, we did the interview and the photo session. After that, an organizer together with our managers led us to the main hall where the awarding will take place.

"You will be sitting with Red Velvet," the staff told us which we just nod.

I'm nervous not because of the award show but because of Joohyun's wrath. I didn't bring the flowers inside the hall because people might misunderstand so I will just give them to her later before we go home.

When we got to the hall we saw the idols, and I can tell that this year's MAMA is going to be big. We bowed at them may it be sunbaes or hubaes.

The staff led us to the table where Red Velvet is, I immediately saw Joohyun but she was not looking at me. Huhu she's really mad at me, what do I do? I can't just wait for later to give her the flowers, I can't stand it when she's mad.

I looked at her again and that's when I noticed what she was wearing, wow she's so beautiful in her dress... but it's too short...

Joohyun greeted and smiled at my members but not at me. Hays this is going to be one hard night. I kept trying to get her attention but she kept on ignoring me, I guess I'll just try again later I still need to focus on the award show.

Because I can't talk to Joohyun, I just opted to talk to her other members. Seulgi unnie and I are talking but I keep feeling that someone is staring at me since earlier.

I can't take it anymore so I looked around to find who was looking or more like staring at me, I found them but I'm not sure which one of them is the one who kept on staring at me. Actually, there are three people that I caught staring at me, one is just near me and the other two are at another table. Who is it?