Chapter 27

Karina's POV

While the others are still talking to Yeonjun Oppa about his motives toward me, Lisa and Irene Unnie excused themselves from us. My gaze followed them until they exited the room, eyebrow unconsciously raised.

I rolled my eyes not approving of their closeness. Is there something going on with them? I know they said that they're only friends but given the way they act around each other and Lisa Unnie being a lesbian, there's a high chance that there's something between them, especially since they are intimately close to each other. But then again, I'm sure enough that Irene unnie is as straight as a ruler... or no?

But the way Irene unnie doesn't like men... No! No! Just because she doesn't like men doesn't mean she's not straight. Stop thinking things, Karina! I shake my head with my thoughts and went back to listening to the others.

We weren't able to finish what we were watching because we just continued talking about stuff, particularly about love, the Unnies gave me and Yeonjun Oppa tips about what we should do and all. They said that if we are going to date we should be discreet to not be seen by people, Jennie Unnie said that we shouldn't always go outside together and limit it. She also said that if we are going outside together we should bring some friends with us so people will not be suspicious.

They gave us many tips, especially Jennie Unnie. I don't know but the way they talk about these things seems like they already experienced dating another idol. Well, Jennie unnie had scandals about dating some idols before but she said that all of it is not true and that they are all just media play. But she shared that she had dated an idol before, she just didn't say who it was, we begged her to tell us but she said it's a secret.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the tips that they told us but... I don't even know if I will be able to apply those, yes, Yeonun Oppa said that he will date me if we are allowed but we also clearly told the others that we decided to remain just friends for now but they didn't listen and continued talking. Well, at least we already have knowledge for the future in case we date an idol right?

"Guys," Rosé Unnie called.

"What?" Jennie Unnie answered.

"It's night already, let's have our dinner," She said pouting.

"Unnie, you just finished eating chips," Giselle said confused.

"Giselle..." Rosé Unnie seriously called her name, "Tsk tsk tsk, You gotta understand that snacks and meals are two completely different things, snacks can't make you full, so meals are very much important. Remember that! Do you understand?!" she dramatically finished.

"Unnie, yes, Unnie!" Giselle responded standing straight while saluting, she looks like a soldier being scolded by her superior. Rosé Unnie nodded.

Raising her eyebrow and shaking her head, Jennie Unnie stood up and told us that she will cook because Irene unnie is nowhere to be found. We all went downstairs to the kitchen but when Seulgi Unnie opened the cupboard, "Guys, we only have snacks."

"Huh? What are you talking about? Didn't we agree that your group will be the one to buy the ingredients for our meals?" Jisoo Unnie questioned Red Velvet Unnie.

"We actually forgot what we were in charge of, Seulgi Unnie said she remembered and that we're in charge of the snacks," Yeri Unnie said, we all looked at Seulgi Unnie who's now acting cute while doing a peace sign.

Jennie Unnie shakes her head, "Okay, we'll just have to eat outside for now."

"Why don't we just buy groceries now Unnie?" Winter asked.

"It's already late, Rosé is already hungry, I bet Seulgi too, they'll just annoy us if we didn't feed them right away. I'll just ask Lisa to do the groceries tomorrow since this outing is her idea," Jennie Unnie responded. Oh... so this outing is her idea? Tss, if I just know that this is her idea I wouldn't agree to come along.

"It's Joohyun Unnie's idea, she just forced Lisa to agree. It's actually supposed to be just the two of them but Lisa made Joohyun unnie agree that we should go too since we barely hang out when we got busy. Yeri just requested to Lisa if Aespa can join us, good thing she agreed," Wendy unnie said laughing. Hmm... see? Those two's relationship is really suspicious...

"So it is still Lisa's idea, let her do the groceries tomorrow. Don't worry I will be the one to tell her, I know she will not be able to decline," Jennie Unnie said confidently. "Besides, she's not the only one going..." she added smirking a little, looking at Seulgi and Rosé Unnie.

I suddenly got chills when I and Jennie Unnie's eyes met. Weird.

"But the mall is far from here!!" Seulgi and Rosé protested.

"I didn't even say that you two are going! Besides, who said that you're going to the mall? You're buying on a market," Jennie Unnie said still smirking.

"But still!! The market is also far from here!! And why do we have to go too?" Seulgi Unnie said pouting.

"As I said, I didn't say you two are going. And what's wrong if you go too? You both like to eat, look you almost eat all the snacks we brought here" Jennie Unnie said teasing them. But there is a glint of a smirk on her smile, I didn't expect Jennie Unnie to have this weird side.

"So are we going to eat now or what?" Joy Unnie impatiently asked.

"Impatient as usual," Yeri Unnie said teasing Joy Unnie. "Why don't we find the other two first then let's go out and eat, yeah?" she added.

"I'm sure they're just in their room, you know them they like being around each other," Wendy Unnie said. That got me thinking again that there's something between them, but that's normal between friends, right? Hays Karina, why are you thinking hard about this? They. Are. Not. Together. Irene Unnie is straight. Period.

"Hey, you okay?" Yeonjun Oppa asked me, his hand on my back, to which I just nod while smiling. Good thing he didn't ask more so I focused my attention on our Unnies.

The Unnies instructed Yeri Unnie to go to Lisa and Irene Unnie's room to inform them that we are going to eat outside, she complained first but did what she was told to do. As for the rest of us, we decided to go to our rooms as well to prepare.

Minutes later, we are now all ready to go outside. "Where are we going to eat?" Irene Unnie asked.

"I searched on the internet for restaurants around here, there's not much but we can choose from three options. One is a barbeque house, the other is a small seafood restaurant, and the last is a ramen restaurant. I don't know about you guys but I want to eat barbeque right now, yum!" Rosé Unnie informed us.

"When it comes to food you're always active huh?" Joy Unnie said shaking her head, Rosé Unnie giggled innocently.

"What do you want to eat guys?" Lisa Unnie looked at all of us. We had a little debate on what to eat but in the end, Irene Unnie decided that we are just going to eat ramen since the weather is cold. The others complained but can't do anything because they can't win against Irene Unnie.

The ramen restaurant is just near the villa we are staying in so we just walk the way to it. the restaurant is not that big but it's very cozy and warm inside. We are sitting at the very end to avoid being noticed by the people here.

I don't know why it keeps happening but I somehow ended up sitting beside Lisa Unnie again, I'm in between her and Yeonjun Oppa while Irene unnie is on the other side of her. I tried so much to not make contact with her but it's hard when our group is cramped in two joint tables. We don't want to eat at separate tables so Lisa Unnie and Yeonjun Oppa helped each other to lift one table beside another table so that we can all fit.

I can tell that she's also trying to not make contact with me but like I said it's hard. What she did was she sat crossed legs so there will be at least a little space between us, she looks awkward and uncomfortable in her position. How do I know? Well, it's very obvious that's why Irene Unnie asked her why she's sitting like that, she whispered to her but we're like just inches apart so I heard what she said.

"Karina is uncomfortable and annoyed whenever I'm around or near her, I don't want her to feel those so..." When I heard her say that it made me feel things. I felt my heart skip a beat, I soften a little. I don't understand why I'm feeling this when I'm supposed to be disgusted at her. I shook my head, it was nothing Karina, don't mind it.

I rolled my eyes at her even if she was not looking and turned a little sideways so that my back is to her. I don't want to look at her,  I don't want to see her.