Chapter 5- Jersey and Shopping

Começar do início

"Thank you! I love him so much. Anyways are you free today evening," she asked.

"Yup."

"Then let's go shopping. We need good clothes for the party which is after 2 days." She clapped her hands in excitement.

"Oh yeah," I said, smacking my palm on my forehead. I had completely forgotten about the party.

"So is 4:00 pm okay?" She asked

"Yeah cool." I replied.

"A little birdy told me that you've never been to a high school party," she smirked.

"Umm... yeah," I said awkwardly shifting my weight from one foot to another.

"I promise that you'll enjoy and you'll get to see drunk Brandon," she smirked. "Drunk Brandon is fun." She added later on.

"I hope to catch a glimpse of drunk him," I laughed.

"Ok then we'll meet at 4:00pm. Even Sarah is coming." She said.

"Huh? She's sick." I said. How is it possible for her to come when she's not well?

"I texted her today and she said that she's feeling better." She said.

"Oh." I replied.

"Hello ladies!" Brandon said, jogging his way towards us.

He was wearing a football jersey which stuck on his chest like second skin. It was tight around his biceps which made them bulge out. His blond hair was a mess but not like 'a bird's nest mess'. It was more like 'A sexy mess'. You get the picture right?He was also carrying some other jersey in his hand.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey," Jessica waved enthusiastically.

"Leave when I text you okay?" Jessica asked

"Okay," I said.

With that she waved a goodbye and left in her car.

"So... you're going out?" Brandon asked.

"Yes. To the shopping mall with the girls." I replied.

"The one which is a few blocks away?" He asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So..." he trailed off. He was looking pretty uncomfortable. His entire body language was tensed and he was running a hand through his hair.

"Are you coming see the g...game?" He stuttered.

"Yes. I'm coming," I replied.

"Then can you wear this jersey and come," he nervously said.

Why is he so nervous? It's just a jersey. It's not a big deal.

"Okay, I'll wear it." I took the properly folded red jersey from his hand. As I flipped the material, it had Brandon written on it along with a number 1. It was 3-4 sizes larger then my shirt size.

"Thank you," I grinned, I really appreciated his jersey.

"Uhh... you're welcome. I have to go now otherwise coach will hunt my ass down. Bye," he said.

"Bye." With that we left.

I reached home and quickly stepped out of my converse and positioned myself on the couch beside my father. He came early today. Normally he comes at 7:00 pm or 7:30 pm.

"Hey daddy," I greeted him.

"Hello Sophia," he said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

We watched T.V. and had some food together. Me and my dad are pretty close to each other. I still remember him saying that Alex was not a good person.