0.7

lucas's pov

I quickly throw on some shoes as I tell my mom that I'm going to hang out with friends, Since she doesn't know about max, yet.

I hop on my bike and start my way to her house
I finally make it to max's house and lightly knock on the door. Nervous as hell I sit there until I hear a "COMING!"Come from inside the house .

I see the door open wide with a smiling
redhead. "Hi Lucas" she says."hey max!" I say
with to much excitement. "Come in!" She says
with a excitement in her voice.

I walk into her house and we head to her room.
I hear the song "Running up that hill playing
in the background."Sorry i forgot I had the music on" she says in a nervous voice.

"It's fine Max" I say. She turns off the music and sits on her bed."so I know I was the one to invite you over but.. what do u wanna do ?" She says while giggling. God her giggle is cute.

We could go through your cassette tapes I've been dying to see what your music taste is" I say. "Sure!" She says. "You know we should get snacks since it's a lot ."smart idea" I say smiling.

We walk into the kitchen and got ice cream bars We head back to her room and she goes to her closet to grab her box full of them, "are you cold or anything I can get you a blanket I know it's cold in the house" she says."you sure?" I say making sure it's okay with her.

"Positive" she says with a smile. She grabs a blanket from her top shelf and passes  it to me I couldn't help but looks at her every once in a while as she was going through the tapes .

We finished looking the tapes so we decided to watch a movie.I look over at max and see she
fell asleep, on my shoulder.. I have butterflies in my stomach with her here. At this point we are cuddling.

I don't really wanna disturb her beauty sleep so I wrapped the blanket around her more.
I had this random urge to kiss her forehead but I stopped myself. "She might not feel the same" I say in my mind.

i decided to write a note just in case she wakes up. "Hey max you fell asleep while we were watching a movie I decided to go home so you could sleep. -From Lucas ♥️

I bike my way home smiling.
that felt like the best afternoon ever. I feel
so happy around max considering we met today. Maybe my feeling are moving to fast.
(457 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝖽𝗌)