𝙿𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝙰 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚍 | 𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

Începe de la început

So first of all  you may catch this person staring at you (Obviously if you are asking this question) at really random times or you may just be working on something or going somewhere and you may have looked over and caught them looking. They may find you really mysterious though, especially with the oyster card. I usually do not read off the book for any of the oracle cards and I just use my intuition so if you do have the book and it does not line up with the meanings then that's probably why :). This person could view you as someone who doesn't really share a lot of information or you may just be closed off from them. This person could be someone that you either know of or you could have spoken to a couple of times but you aren't super close (but that is just for some of you, the reading isn't focused on your actual connection. I know sometimes people get worried that if I describe the connection differently they think that its not meant for them). But if I am going to be honest it does seem like they don't really know you.

They don't stare at you in a "stalker-ish" way but I do think that they could have a crush on you or just like you but they are too afraid to say anything. This person could be older than you or could be at a higher position than you in your job (if you do work together. If you go to school with them than they could be of a higher grade than you. I feel like this person does have trouble "keeping up with you" and I say that in quotations because it's not in the physical sense but its rather in the spiritual means. I feel like this person could be still trying to figure out what exactly they want from this connection and that's why they are hesitant to step forward or they may just find you always on the move lol. I think that you intrigue them a lot and they definitely want to know more about you but they don't know how to approach the connection. I feel like every time that you do talk with them they find something new about you.

This person could be very physically attracted to you but I do think that what really made them drawn to you was your soul. I think that you are a creator and you may go into hermit mode often but when you "come back" down to Earth you have all this information to share and I think that it amazes this person a lot. They may learn a lot from you and they may look up to you a lot.  In the knight of swords card there is a black bird flying over him so I do think that this connection is divinely guided. This could be a soulmate connection, twin flame, or a karmic but only take that if you feel it resonates. There are a lot of things that happen in this connection that are fated. I think that there are many occasions where spirit/ the universe set things up so you and this person can bump into each other. Also I do feel like this connection is divinely guided :)

I think that this person is "up in the clouds" with you. I think that their imagination runs wild when it comes to you and this may be that they dream of you or they just think about what you're doing because I did say that find you a mystery. If this is a connection with someone that you know, I think that this is a big indicator that something big will change in regards to you and this person. I don't know if this person will make a move or not. I think in the past they were in this energy of just going with the flow but I think that now they are in this energy of wanting to get to know you better.

Alright Pile 1! That's it for your reading. I really hope that this reading resonated and if it did please feel free to vote or comment. If you do have any suggestions you can write them on the page that is a section of this book. Thank you for reading! Stay safe! Bye!

✧ ✧ ✧

Pile 2: Fluorite