life sucks but at least we have pizza

Start from the beginning

"There's nothing that explains why he's still unconscious. We're worried. I'm worried! That in-human healed him! There's nothing physically wrong with him, aside from a few bruises! But it's been two days and he still hasn't waken up!"

Steve looks at Bruce intently, his face filled with worry. "Could it be something magical? I keep thinking about that Doctor fellow Natasha told us about when her and Buck-James came back in the magic box. Maybe he did something?" Steve runs his hand through his hair. "Maybe we should have someone with magic take a look a-"

Tony waves his hand and cuts Steve off. "No! That was all science, and can be explained with science. Nothing magical."

"Steve has a point, Tony. Maybe Loki-"

"No." Tony's eyes are cold. "No, absolutely not. I refuse to let that criminal near my nephew! It's only been two days, he might still wake up without... magic, or whatever."

"Tony, from the scans we did, there are very contradictory results. It could very well be magical. Some scans read him as being brain dead, which doesn't doesn't sense, as he can breathe on his own. Some scans read him as fully awake, which does not make sense, as he is in a coma. Some scans show he's in a coma, which does make sense, but the brain activity would lead us to believe he's been in a coma since he was twelve, which, obviously, doesn't make sense!"

After a few moments of tense silence, Steve speaks up. "We should ask Thor for help."

Bruce nods. "Yeah, he can get us a magic doctor. Or just a magic healer, or whatever. If it's someone from Asgard, that's licensed, or whatever the equivalent is there, then it should be safe to let them examine him."

Natasha and Clint walk in with two boxes of pizza. They keep quiet, interested in the conversation. They heard some bits of it from the hallway before they walked in.

Tony spares them a glance and then looks back at Bruce. His eyes eyes gleam with wariness. "I'm not letting some 'magical' asgardian near my nephew! I'm sure Sally would agree with me. Except we can't talk to her, because of some dude claiming to be from the future!"

"I looked at the evidence, Tony. I don't like to think that he's form the future either, but all evidence points towards it." Natasha sets the pizza box she's carrying down on a nearby chair.

"Okay, everyone needs to calm down." Bruce raises his hands in a placating motion, "I know this is stressful,"

"Stressful? Stressful! One of my only family members is lying on a hospital bed, in a coma, and no one will let me see him! And now people are thinking of letting Loki examine him?"

Clint's eyes shoot up. "Loki? Oh heck no." He looks over at Bruce. "We are not letting that lunatic near the kid."

At this, everyone silences, because they all half expect to see Percy pop up and say, "Not a kid!"

The air turns somber.

"Okay," Bruce sighs. "this conversation isn't working out right now, we're all to emotional. We can come back to this later. In the meantime, pizza?"

Tony scowls but sits down. His leg bounces back and forth and he watches the doors to the waiting room anxiously. "Are they doing anymore tests on him?"

Clint hands Tony a piece of pizza. Tony nods in thanks.

Bruce grabs a piece of pizza from the box. "Not unless it's absolutely vital." He takes a bite of his pizza. "We don't want him to be exposed to any more radiation than absolutely necessary."

Tony sets the piece of pizza on his knee. "So what you're saying is, we either get a sorcerer from Asgard, or it's it's a waiting game."

Bruce swallows his bite of pizza. "Essentially, yes."