ɪᴠ. sᴘʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴏᴏᴘɪɴɢ

Tw - Blood

If she gets scarred for life I am blaming this on you and you'll have to explain to Hopper

She won't.

ELEVEN WRAPPED A BANDANNA around her eyes so that she couldn't see while static played from the radio above her

ELEVEN WRAPPED A BANDANNA around her eyes so that she couldn't see while static played from the radio above her. The two other girls sat on the bed.

Jayden had remembered El doing this the first time they ever met her. When they were trying to find Will and Barb.

"Is this really gonna work." Max asked leaning forward. El nodded as she finished tying the head band "Holy shit, this is insane." the red head said excitedly.

"Max."

"Yeah, quiet. I'm sorry."

Jayden quietly laughed making Max slap her arm "Sh." she whispered making the brunette want to laugh more but she stopped herself.

"I see them." Eleven said making both girls look at each other and get down onto the ground where El sat "What are they doing?" Max asked "Eating." El answered "He's probably eating his feelings away." Jayden said.

"They say we are a "species."" Eleven mumbled making Jayden roll her eyes. "What?" The red head asked ""Emotion, not logic"" this made both Max's and Jayden's eyes widen. "What?!"

Then Will popped into Jaydens head. When she saw him with the boys at the mall he looked upset and annoyed "Is Will okay?" she asked making El nod "He wants to play a game called D&D? Mike and Lucas won't play with him."

The brunette groaned hiding her eyes with her hands.

Suddenly El ripped off the head band revealing her face which wore a funny look and turned her head to the two girls beside her "What happened?" Max asked quickly thinking something bad had gone down. But the short haired brunette broke into a fit of giggles leaning onto Jayden.

"What? What happened?" Jayden asked making sure the girl didn't fall. Eleven continued to laugh as she leaned into Jayden more making both girls fall onto the floor. This made all girls in the room break out into laughter.