ᴠ. ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴡɪʟʟ

Tw - none

Is he okay?

Is he okay?

Far from it.

THE BELL RUNG ONCE again signaling the end of the day for the kids at Hawkins middle

THE BELL RUNG ONCE again signaling the end of the day for the kids at Hawkins middle. But Jayden wouldn't be going back to her house just yet.

She stood besides Will waiting for him to grab somethings from his locker, thinking about what he had said earlier.

"Will, Jay, You coming? Let's go show Mr. Clarke." Mike called snapping Jayden out of her trance. Will softly closed his locker walking over to the boy, Jayden following behind him. "What?" Mike asked seeing the unsure faces of his two friends. "What?" He asked again since they didn't answer the first time.

"It's about d' Artangnan." Will said to the boy who's eyes widened with confusion.

"What about him?" Mike asked instantly listening as well as Jayden who wanted to hear the full story.

"I heard him. Halloween night when I had my episode. I was in the Upside Down and I heard him. The two looked down at the boy with wide eyes "I also saw something that looked like him last year. When I first started having the episodes."

Mike and Jayden looked ay each other making eye contact before instantly bolting down the hallway towards Mr. Clarke's class, Jay making sure she gabbed Will's hand before taking off.

Jayden saw the classroom come into view. Mike quickly turned into said classroom Jayden following straight after him. "Stop!" Jayden yelled as she entered behind Mike who grabbed the trap that held Dart.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Clarke. It was just a stupid prank." Jayden quickly said as Mike fumbled with the trap in his hands "What are you doing?" Dustin yelled at the two but they both ignored him "I told him to stop." she nervously smiled at her teacher before turning to the other three in the room.