The waiters arrived with our soup and it was a vegetable one. This soup was a classic but with bread dunked in it was mouth-watering. I was almost tempted to lick the bowl. The only problem with that was that Sebastian was using a spoon and being posh. I wonder if he's ever drunk from a bowl before. I'm going to do it in this restaurant next time just to see his expression.

"This soup is so tasty Sabastian. Thank you" he smiled back up to me and said it was his pleasure. This is the point where I decided to ask about his profession. He said he had trouble with his book so maybe I can help. "Sabastian, I know your an author but you said you've been having some trouble with your book... Can I please hear about it?" I think he seems a little uncertain about telling me I mean he's looking at his soup... "Sebastian I want to help. Please tell me."

This is where he looked back up at me and said "Chris, it's a long story. My books are based on the paranormal. Now, this is the book which will hopefully be removed from my hands. You see today I've met up with some publishers and I'm just worried if I've got their attention enough to read and consider publishing it. I mean writings easy. Publishing is the difficult part.

I was just stressed about it all because these are the best people the are when it comes to publishing. I just hope I can cut it and be enough for them. I find out tomorrow if they wish to publish it. Tomorrow morning I have to have notes written about my next book for my boss. It's not going to be easy. I just hope for the best." My heart sank as he said this I can tell it takes a lot for him to open up but I'm glad he did.

"Sabastian, if they don't give your book a chance they are idiots. I mean your cleaver and you see things differently from others. You can see into a person's heart and see their true selves. You look at people and you can tell the truth about the pain they've been through. I know this for a fact since you did it with me or else I wouldn't be here slurping on soup right now with you. You are amazing and don't doubt yourself. I hope they do publish it but if they don't it's their own mistake. The notes that you're struggling with well I have the day off tomorrow. My boss thought I was unwell so he let me have tomorrow off too and I honestly just want to spend that time with you and help. Only if you let me of course. I know you are busy but-" it was at this moment were Sabastian interrupted me.

"I'd love for you to spend the day with me. I do have to bring my notes in tomorrow but that's it really. I come back home afterwards to continue writing. My boss uses the notes as a progression of my next book so you can come with me and wait in reception I'll only be 5 minutes but after that we have all day. I can push this book back for a break. Are you okay with this?" Oh, this is a great chance to spend more time with him. "Yes, I'd love that!" We both smiled but then the waiter came back.

"Hello gentlemen, here's your mains... You have the choice of lobster and salad without shell of course or steak and gravy with roast potatoes. I'm going to start with you sir what would you like?" Me... all thing's me first? I do admit the lobster sounds beautiful. I'm scared to know how much he paid for this sitting today. "Please can I have the lobster and salad please?" Sebastian smiled and said great choice to me. I watched him say he'll have the steak for a change since he usually has the lobster. The waiter then took the notes and said our meals were already premade for this evening so they will be delivered as soon as he returns to the kitchen. This place has great service.

"Sabastian, this service and the food here is brilliant. The last restaurant I went to gave me food poisoning." I said this laughing because it was true. I just have to say don't trust a £2.00 smoked salmon. I watched as he smiled "Chris, don't worry this place is safe... I've had a taster of almost everything on their menu and never once have I been poisoned." We both giggled.

"Chris? I know you work at a factory and have the odd drink now and then but... Do you have any hobbies?". The waiter arrived with our food before I had the chance to answer. It smelt divine. The lobster got placed down in front of me and it looked fresh and delicious. I looked over to Sebastian's plate and his steak was steaming in gravy with the potatoes. I looked up at him and smiled as the waiter walked away.

"I have two hobbies Sabastian. My first one is art. I love creating fine art it's my passion. I like sketching things in the moment. I guess I have a similar feel to it as you do of writing. For my second one, I'm a photographer. I like to create videos as well but photography is my main passion." I looked at Sabastian and he seemed confused.

"Chris, if these are your passions can I ask why you work in a welding factory?" I don't think he likes my job. "My family work there and I do like the job I mean working with metal it's as though your creating art in your own hands. Just think of it as what you said a while ago you've just got to look at it from a different perspective. I mean I'd have taken art forward but the work I'd have to choose would be freelance and I mean this factory for me it's local. Pays the Bill's and allows me to afford my hobbies and that's something I'm grateful for." I watched him grin at me but this time I could feel movement under the table...

"Chris as long as your happy then I'm happy. Plus I kinda like you in your work suit." I couldn't stop laughing and blushing only to realise the movement under the table was his foot gently rubbing against my leg. The only thing I could think to do was to join in but let's just say I headed up a little higher on his leg...

The waiter came back with anouther waiter who was holding our desserts. Our main waiter took our plates while the other gave us the dessert. Now I can see how this place smells of freshly baked goodies. This cake had a vanilla scent but I keep getting distracted by Sabatian's foot movement since the sod also started to aim higher up on my leg. I really can't stop blushing.

Sabastian eventually stopped since he started to eat his dessert. I kept looking at the steam from the cream it made me feel like I was in a different place. Somewhere that shouldn't exist. I don't think this is the dessert's effect alone.

I began to eat but I couldn't stop looking and smiling at Sabastian. It didn't take long for him to do the same thing. I think we both couldn't wait to go back to his place. I feel like I've got to know him a little better. I can tell he's a guy who looks after himself but when he gets the chance he will spoil you rotten. I hope he's got to know me a little more too but judging we're spending tonight and tomorrow together I think we're going to get to know each other quite well.

Sebastian's POV

I can't stop looking at his eyes. I was cheeky with feeling his leg but his response was even better. I keep smiling but I can't wait for this meal to be over with. I'm watching him now place his spoon down and wipe his face with a napkin and I just can't wait for the moments after this. Tomorrow is going to be a good day and so will tonight. What have I done to deserve this?

Then I realised I'm the only one left still eating. I quickly ate the last few spoon fulls and asked him if he was finished. He said yes so I called over the waiter and asked him to grab the plates as we leave. When we both stood up we made sure to thank the waiter and head back to the car. This was it. I'm scared I mean last time we were drunk this time we're not. I don't know if I can do this tonight...