Chapter six, Wedding

Alice and Hatter followed Cray for the rest of the day, inviting the women he was seeing to the wedding the next day. Wonderland held up overnight, and before they knew it, it was time for Cray's secret's to be revealed.

"Cray, who are these women?" Marina asked him, they were getting ready for the wedding, but it was a few hours before they were to be married. Alice and Hatter had given the girls a warm invitation to the wedding, and a second invite to see the bride beforehand.

"They uh- I don't know... I haven't seen these girls in ages..."

"How long is 'ages' Cray?"

"Like a few hours."

"I can't believe this. You have been seeing other women?"

"Yes, I'm sorry Marina. But I won't see them anymore, you are the one I love! Please forgive me, and we can get married. Live happily ever after, please..."

"I am doing this in the name of wonderland. We will get married, and live together. But you will never be trusted or let out of my sight again Cray."

"Thank you, Marina."

"Go." She said, and he abruptly left the room. "Girls, you are also welcome to leave. Please don't see my husband ever again." She then walked over to Alice. "How could you?"

"W-what do you mean? Why did you just let him marry you still? He's a cheater—" Alice stammered as Hatter walked closer to them.

"I had too. I can't let my kingdom go any longer without a King." The White Queen said, walking back over to her dressing table. She carried on putting on her makeup, and then she would be ready to walk down the aisle.

"But, he will hurt you. He has been hurting you, can't you see Wonderland is falling apart?" Hatter pleaded, taking a delicate makeup brush and showing her the point of breakage. "The walls of the palace have already started to crumble."

"He is the one I love; I can't let his mistake affect my life. We need to do this for our kingdom. That's what matters." The Queen said, looking into the glass. "My kingdom will be more protected with him ruling. It won't break. It's breaking when I'm by myself."

Alice looked to the floor, "this doesn't make any sense."

"You are both welcome to leave. Thank you for helping, but everything is now sorted." The White Queen ushered them out of her room, and they walked from the wedding utterly confused.

"What shall we do now? He's only marrying her for the right to be king. To be in control of Wonderland. If only she didn't love him, if she was in love with someone else."   Alice questioned.

"What if she never met him?" Hatter asked her, "Time has a chromosphere. We can go back in time, and we can change the past. We can save Wonderland."

"Hatter, that's a brilliant idea. Do you have any memory of when she met him?"

"Yes, shortly after you left Time's castle. They had been courting on and off, but they actually met that day." Hatter was walking with Alice back into the castle. The paint had all crumbled to the floor, leaving exposed brick with cracks in them. "Someone really needs to attend to this palace, it could fall apart any minute."

"Let's hope it's still here when we get back." Alice started to pick up the pace, and run to the grand clock in a private room. Right to where she had gone into last time. "Wait, have you used the chromosphere before?"

"Not that I can recall," Hatter started, but as he was speaking, the bricks of Wonderland were beginning to fall on his hat. Bit by bit, the plaster would crumble, the cement would disappear, and finally a brick would fall. Every second they spoke, one more crumbled. "She must be saying her vows. We don't have time to discuss, Wonderland is falling apart."

"Let's go." Alice said, without another second waisted for a brick to fall, she grabbed his arm and pulled him into the clock. Time would not be happy to see them, but that would have to wait. Wonderland was in trouble.

My Alice  ( a Alice in Wonderland fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें