05

Lillies pov:

As i awoke, i saw Chase's tag on the floor but no trace of him! I looked around, seeing Ryder and the pups had just found the tag, and me.

"Lils! What happened!" Ryder ran towards me, as he spoke he sounded worried and scared.
"Im fine!" I squint my eyes as i stand up, trying to hide the pain of my head. I reached towards my pounding head and saw blood had drenched my hair.

"Ryder,  is she okay?" Rocky asked, walking towards me and Ryder. 

"Im fine" i smile, then wince. Who knew having a pounding headache would hurt... well so much!?

"Sis, what happened to Chase,  where did he go and what happened to your god damn head!" He yelled, raising his voice slightly.

"Well, i found him and started to walk towards him then BAM i got hit around the head or something and after that, all i can remeber is waking up to see his tag and you guys!" I cried, a little terrified,

"However, i do remeber 2 men and a van..."

I saw a look in Ryders eyes, showing he may as well know who i am exactly talking about!

As we walked away from the alleyway, i saw something very familiar...

○ ○ ○

As i saved Mayor Humdinger, i took him towards a alleyway. That was where his crisp white van was parked, anyhow. I sighed and rolled my eyes as he trampled his muddy feet all over the crisp white floor. His bodyguards, Ruben and Butch, followed him holding cats that were dressed up like the... paw patrol? I shut the door as they quicky drove off, leaving skid marks on the path.

○ ○ ○

I looked downwards and traced the floor. I knew i recognised this place! I gasped, finding Mayor Humdinger's spare top hat (One of many) and i started to get angry. He planned this! After all the PAW patrol has done for him!? He may hate them, but dog-napping Chase was going way.to.far!

I ran over to Ryder, gasping as i went.

"Sis, whats wrong?" He asked, wiping his current tears.

"I know who did it." I yelled, "Mayor Humdinger!"

"What!" He gasped!

After i explained to him, and the pups, they could tell it was him.

"We need a plan, i have one but ... i cant do it!" I cried, walking with them past the shop. I looked in, and realised i knew a dog that would be happy to help them!

I walked in, towards Liberty!

Liberty was the friendly street dog, whi never backed away from helping anyone.

"Hey Liberty, we need help!" I exlaimed,  pointing towards her idols.

"Omg, is that the PAW PATROL!" She squealed, walking towards them.
"I will happily help!" She beamed.

"Right, here is my plan!" I answered,  all of them gathering around,

"So, Liberty will go crazy so that the Mayor gets her taken to the same place as Chase! But, she will tell us the place and license plate number, through this!" I stated, pulling out a mini microphone.