Chapter 07 : Hand phone thief = Bald head

Mulai dari awal

"I say, this little girl, you said other people stole your hand phone? What is your hand phone like? Can you describe it?"

"It's my friend's phone, I didn't see it clearly." Lisa panted.

"Young lady, that's where you are wrong. You clamoured to catch the hand phone thief, but you don't even know what the phone looks like, then you can't differentiate if the phone he has was stolen from you, or was originally his!"

Lisa finally understood, this few people were in cahoots! But Lin Ke Song isn't easy bait!

During her university days, Song Yi Ran suddenly went bonkers and wanted to learn taekwondo, and had pulled her along. In the end, the chap fished for three days and sunned the net for two (no perseverance) and sat at the side sipping fruit juice, flirting with hot chicks, Lisa ended up learning a few tricks. In the end Song Yi Ran's conclusion was: Lisa was not only his bro, but also his bodyguard!

Lisa has some confidence in beating the bald head, but with the added two chaps......she won't overestimate herself.

The passers-by all looked at her with pity.

That bald head smiled a smile, turned and walked into a small alley.

Lisa won't fight fights that she knows she will lose, just don't believe you won't have a time when you are alone!

She turned the bike around like she was going off, but actually went around to the other end of the alley, patiently waited for the bald head to whistle by. And his companions were still hanging around at the junction of the alley, as if they were wary of Lisa coming back.

Idiots! Now the far waters can't save the near fire!

Lisa suddenly sprang out, lifted her leg and kicked the bald head's stomach, the other party almost vomited out.

She grabbed onto his collar, following the momentum, pressed him against the wall, "Where is my phone!"

"You...... you be careful my bros come over......"

Lisa looked at the other end of the alley through her peripheral vision, those two idiot bros were smoking with their backs to them.

"Why? To wait till your bros look over to see how I bash you up ah!" Lisa raised her fists, "you believe by the time your bros get over, you'd have become pig's head! Where's the phone!"

"Right...... right here......" baldy was about to touch his pockets.

Lisa was not that dumb, what if this chap dug a dagger out?

"I'll do it myself!" Lisa personally retrieved a shiny bright new model phone, it was obvious it wasn't this baldy's style, "is this the phone you stole?"

"Yes...... yes...... I only stole this...... the first one today......"

Lisa wasn't foolish, she took out her phone and took a picture of the guy's face, then used a bullying tone and said: "You listen up, if you dare steal phones again, or bring your bros to look for trouble with me, I'll send your photo to the bureau of security!"

"Don't ah! Grandaunt! I won't steal anymore! Won't steal anymore!"

Lisa hmphed and glanced at the entrance of the alley, then raised her arm and looked at the time, there was a cctv camera, just nice it can be used to testify that she was chasing the thief but was ganged up against by the thief and his bros. she doesn't believe that a leopard would change its spots, will definitely pickpocket again. She'll go report to the police later.

Turning around, she pedalled the bike, and Lisa went back to the school's entrance to look for Jungkook.

While riding, she thought about her heroic actions.

Aiya...... the brave one beating up hand phone thieves or whatever, isn't that what a guy should do?

Like this, she isn't gentle like a bird depending on others.

If Chu Ting met with the same situation, she would have long been at the side screaming sharply for Song Yi Ran to get her phone back.

Ah...... no, Song Yi Ran that slave would not go after the phone, he would only say: It's alright, just buy another......

Furthermore, she was really lucky this time. If the companions were together with bald head, she would have never been able to get the phone back. And if they had noticed her, and rushed back, she herself would have only been able to ride for her life.

Ai, she shouldn't have been so impulsive to get the phone back. Should have brought Jungkook to report to the police.

Lisa was thinking about Jungkook sitting at the police station when the front wheel hit a small stone, the wheel tilted, and Lisa crashed downwards off the bike.

The wheels of the bike continued spinning.

Lisa's mouth was twisted to the side. The palms of her hands were burning like fire, lifting them to take a look, a large area of her palms were scraped. She looked up and sighed, strongly stood up, retrieved a napkin and pressed it to the pads of her palms.

When she reached the school's gate, it was already 8.30.

The smelly tofu stand was closing shop. Jungkook Fan was nowhere in sight.

Author's note:

Lisa: I feel that I'm too manly of a woman......

Lavie : (short form of author's name): You must believe that in this world there is such a person, no matter how manly, how ungentle and careless you are, he will suddenly be attracted to you.

Lisa: Will there be one?

Jungkook: En.